Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Great Update For Everybody!
well most of you are familiar with my story here...

my friend, the guy who swore he was straight agreed to jerk off with me so we finally did it, he insisted blankets which he used but during the whole thing he's like do you wanna see the monster? and he showed me his cock!

since then he randomly shows it to me like 5 times a day and he lets me play with it now!

HE STILL SWEARS HES NOT GAY and when i asked if i could have sex with him he got all offended, what the hell is happening!

imageshophere Wrote:HE STILL SWEARS HES NOT GAY and when i asked if i could have sex with him he got all offended, what the hell is happening!

Being gay is more than let a guy see your cock and more than receiving or giving a handjob. I know my straight friends would show off their cocks see who got it bigger, about handjobs not sure but doesnt matter. Someone can be gay all his life but never do anything with a guy and someone else might be straight and have done things with the same sex. That is beyond cliche's and 'how things supposed to be'. What describes ones sexuality is imo an ongoing situation and most of all to who one really feels attracted to.

So if your friend is gay he doesnt see it that way for the moment . He likes playing with you keep it that way and if you want to have sex together dont push things too much too soon , it will happen when it is right.

True, and also dont rush him! enjoy the moment! maybe he, in the bottom, wants somethinr but is still shy to ask for it, who knows, give him time Wink

does he let you grab his ass? im more into that lol! i think im a top not a bottom. id be confused in your situation. just be happy with the fact that he lets you play with his fuck stick and dont ask for anything extravagent...lol betcha i spelled that wrongWink.Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:I know my straight friends would show off their cocks see who got it bigger, about handjobs not sure but doesnt matter.

I wish more straight people I knew were like that!