Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new dream thread.
LateBloomer Wrote:
72jay Wrote:I'd love to, so yep hopefully
Plus now that summer's over I'll sleep better too, and hopefully be able to get more as well
(love summer - favorite season, but those times when you go to bed & the bedroom temperature is above 90F (32C) makes it a bit hard to sleep LOL)
One of these days I should also check & see if those dream newsgroups are still active too...
Excellent.

Looking forward to your contribution.

I can't sleep when it's too hot either...

<pant>
Confusedmile:
I went & checked those newsgroups yesterday...Sadly the lucid-dreams' one is nearly 100% spam now... the 'dreams' one looks like it has some activity (but not like it used to be) I'm hoping i can find time/remember to start reading them again.

Note to self - food before bed = intense dreams = sporadic sleep... I already know this xD

And for some reason in my dream, Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th if you aren't aware) seems to get angry about flimsy plastic flower pots being broken... he needs anger management :p

I used to get dreams where I'd be wandering through a house or building (usually unoccupied, and almost always a different place than previous dreams) some were new/unfinished(still under construction), others were old

I always loved 'exploring' those dream buildings / dream houses LOL

Times when I could make a decision weather to go to the basement or to go upstairs, I would always choose the basement LOL because there was more 'interesting stuff' there (ofcourse many times I didn't have that ability to choose so I just had to go wherever the dream wanted me to) Laugh

XRIMO Wrote:Note to self - food before bed = intense dreams = sporadic sleep... I already know this xD

And different foods give different dream responses / intensities / abilities Smile

I dreamt that dream again. The only thing different that i noticed was that i had blood boiled eyes (red, not pupils), an eagle or falcon passed me 2 times and the sky was lightly sunset colored when the sun and the moon was on the top.

72jay Wrote:I went & checked those newsgroups yesterday...Sadly the lucid-dreams' one is nearly 100% spam now... the 'dreams' one looks like it has some activity (but not like it used to be) I'm hoping i can find time/remember to start reading them again.

Thanks for checking back. I'm interested in anything you'd like to contribute.

72jay Wrote: I used to get dreams where I'd be wandering through a house or building (usually unoccupied, and almost always a different place than previous dreams) some were new/unfinished(still under construction), others were old

I always loved 'exploring' those dream buildings / dream houses LOL

Times when I could make a decision weather to go to the basement or to go upstairs, I would always choose the basement LOL because there was more 'interesting stuff' there (ofcourse many times I didn't have that ability to choose so I just had to go wherever the dream wanted me to) Laugh

The House dream is one of my favorites. If it's "your" house it usually symbolizes your "self". Different rooms are different compartments. Usually the dark stuff is kept down in the cellar. Upstairs in bright rooms with big windows signify enlightenment, knowledge.

Generally, down and dark is negative.
Up and bright is positive.

If you have a choice, go up.
Wink

Aester Wrote:I dreamt that dream again. The only thing different that i noticed was that i had blood boiled eyes (red, not pupils), an eagle or falcon passed me 2 times and the sky was lightly sunset colored when the sun and the moon was on the top.

Hmm, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I was hoping you'd never have that dream again as evidence we addressed whatever issue was causing it.

But obviously we haven't because you dreamt it again. BUT, I'm VERY intrigued by the new symbols of the eagle/falcon and the sunset colored sky with the sun/moon still high.

This dream gets better and better (for me).
Smile

Give me a few hours to work on the new symbols and I'll see what I can come up with.

Cool

Aester, what phase is the moon in?

Is it full? Crescent? Half moon?

And any idea what season? Time of year?

Was the eagle in flight? High above you? Or flying lower down the mountain?

Strangely full moon (Since logically if the moon was that close to the sun the moon would vanish since the light will hit the wrong side)

The big bird flies like a bummerang. It goes up in a crescent formation and then down around the rest of the mountains.

The mountain is snow covered but all mountains are at that high so its hard to tell. but there seem to be no snow down under. The trees seem green, so it could be spring, summer or early autumn.