Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very easy quiz
A+..... im not an art expert at all, but you could tell some of the answers just by common sense

A+ "Absolutely incredible, you aced this very challenging quiz! You did so well, we bet this quiz wasn’t even a little bit difficult for you. Most people aren’t art aficionados like you are, and they fail this quiz miserably. Almost everyone gets the Mona Lisa correct, but you knew the difficult ones too! You must be an artist yourself, an art student, or a real art historian that has toured many of the great museums of the world. Great job!"
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

"Black Square" by Kazimir Malevich, "The Last Subber" and "Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci

A+

Much of it is elimination of what it could not be and just recognizing the artist's style. I think most people that have had a little exposure to art if you were to hold up a painting by a famous artist could tell you the artist's name if you were to show them a Picasso, a Van Gogh, or a Monet, but most would probably fail at the name of the work.

Actually, the quiz was almost moronic. After all, if you see an old woman sitting in a chair you are hardly likely to answer Seurtat: Le Grande Jatte, Waterlilies by Clause Monet or Babel Tower by Bruegel. It would have been slightly more difficult if you had just been asked to name a picture without any choices.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

But can someone ID the painting that is the background for the quiz headline? I know it, but can't nail it.

Actually some fun quizzes. Stuff like this that is not too hard is a great time waster.

I took five quizzes and missed only a couple of answers. I wish they would ID the mistakes. Maybe they do and I missed it.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:But can someone ID the painting that is the background for the quiz headline? I know it, but can't nail it.

It's "Le Grande Jatte" (A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte) by Seurat
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams