Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A weird confession....
Hey everyone, Ill try and make this short.

Basically my confession is, I don't know if Im truly Gay! Here's why: Basically I am attracted to males. But there are some females I'm really attracted to aswell. Recently there was this "thing" between me and a girl and I can honestly say it was brilliant. We nearly got together (but didn't) and I was a little bit heartbroken that we never because I felt myself around her, she was gorgeous (every lad seemed to think so) and we got on really well but she turned into a little bit of a psycho (haha) which made me re-think whether I wanted to be with her and I chose not to in the end.
With males Im only ever attracted to them and have lust for them, but could never see myself (even when Im 100% comfortable with my sexuality) loving them or anything. With females I am attracted to them (not as much as males) but I could definitely see myself loving them and starting a family with them! So what does that make me? I always thought I was Gay but in the last few years my feelings for girls have been present aswell! I don't know if it's Bisexuality because like I say it's only lust i feel for guys (but admittedely Ive never really gotten to know any of the guys Ive "lusted" for and maybe if I did I would have fallen in love with them).

Any ideas?

Sexualy gay, relationshiply straight perhaps?
These sexuality questions don't get any easyer do they! :redface:

What ever you feel is right, IS right, thats all that matters.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

At the moment you like boys and girls. You could be in transit or you could find you oscillate between the two. It's only a problem if you are searching for a simple label. It could become a problem if you let it affect future relationships.

Best wishes

Thanks for the replies guys!
Another reason I don't want to "come out" yet as Gay is for this reason. I don't want to label myself as something if Im not entirely sure I am...if I came out now and found later that I wanted a hetrosexual relationship then it might ruin my chances if the girl finds out I "outed" myself as Gay.

yeah I was like that in my teens, the only really true test is sex...I dated girls but didn't really wanna go any further; then when I was getting attention from my male friends I was hard as a rock so I kinda knew I was probably more gay than straight lol...

You're at the perfect age to act confidantly in your sexuality and not be judged; it's an awesome time if you can see it and grasp it. Plus, some girls dig guys together Wink