Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely hate
Cridders88 Wrote:Olives, Avocado, Brussel Sprouts, Marmite, Kidneys, Tripe (completely agree there [MENTION=22470]Pyromancer[/MENTION], yuck!), uncooked tomatoes, rocket. Most things with a bitter flavour really!

Noo marmites the best.

And peas for me just can't, no explanation why just make me heave, that's the main one.

I dislike a lot of other food as well, more to do with the texture when you bite/eat it than the actual taste? I'm a tad weird when it comes to food tbh.

Lately anything that looks, tastes, smells life food turns my stomach. This is largely due to the interesting combination of meds I am on and all three doctors promise in a month (or a little more) that I will once again like food.

Well since this actually goes a bit further back... :biggrin:

I hate boiled carrots. I eat them raw or roasted.

I am scared of:
Cheese (I can eat pizza because, usually, the cheese doesn't taste that strong, but I'd rather not because I would feel like I'm going against my principles)

Ketchup (I think the first time I ever ate ketchup was a year ago. I was really drunk and bought a kebab that had ketchup in it. I think. I was so drunk that day. I don't understand how I got that drunk. It was St. Patrick's day so I got drunk and invited myself along somewhere with these strangers. On the way back, a boy asked me if he could use my phone, which I had left at home. He followed me home and we were drinking in my room, then it's all blank save for the memory of the kebab. All I remember is the ketchup. It is quite a distressing memory. The day after, I could smell ketchup off my clothes and it wasn't pleasant. But I was scared of ketchup long before that day)

Mayonnaise (I have never tried it, and I never will).

Baked beans.

Most seafood.

Foods I hate

Steak
Beef Ribs
Beef in any Dish
Beef Roast
The Smell of Beef
Lamb
The Smell of Lamb
Veal
The Thought of Veal
Squash
Eggplant
Okra
Overcooked Vegetables
Egg Foo Yung
Chile Rellano
Oysters
Anchovies
Greek Yogurt (reminds me of semen)
Curry
Indian Food
Ethiopian Food
Bologna ,,,,I will belch...I watched Ralph Nader's show (he's one of my heroes) back in the 70s where he went to the bologna factory. They squeegied the meat droppings off the floor and tables and it was gross...and gray...and the made bologna and then squirted color in it...barf...have yet to ever taste bologna
Hot Dogs
Cheetos
Soft Baked Cookies
Peanut Butter Flavored Anything
SPAM
Canned Meat
Cantaloupe
Coca Cola/Pespi Cola/Any Cola
Pop Tarts
Pringles
Deli Processed Turkey or Beef or Chicken
Most Fast Food (I do love El Pollo Loco though)
Coffee Drinks w/Sugar and Flavors...I like it black
Iced Tea w/Sugar or Flavors...I like it black..or greeen...and strong
Potato Salad made with any Potato except for Red
Feta Cheese
American Cheese
Yellow Cheddar Cheese
White Bread
Flavored Bagels
Flavored Cream Cheese
Scones
English Muffins
Baklava
Spinach or Mushrooms in Omelettes (it's a texture thing)
Grits (BARF)
Collard Greens
Hominy
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cream of Celery Soup
Any Soup with Beef Broth
French Onion Soup
Tacky Chinese Buffets where they have sugar meat with too much breading and lukewarm food
French Fries (except for FIVE GUYS...love them cooked in peanut oil)
Burritos that have rice or potatoes or beans that aren't whole

I could continue but soon I will realize that I am pickier than I like to think I am.

Do you eat anything other than bread and water?

Albie Wrote:Do you eat anything other than bread and water?

LOL...water is my favorite beverage..but bread?...I haven't bought a loaf for years...

I eat lots of seafood..and chicken...some pork...eggs...most anything for breakfast...most fruits....most vegetables...Good Chinese Food...Pasta...Soups...Salads (I like most all salads)..

I also love Milky Way Bars...Caramel or Vanilla Flavored anything....Frozen Yogurt...Carrot Cake..,Raspberry White Chocolate Cake...too many other sugary things ...unfortunatley...

Walnuts... because they make me stop breathing.

Anything still moving.

Eggplant... I just have never found a preparation method that makes it palatable to me.

Tripe... Pyro already explained why.

Octopus... I like it, but it's impossible to find someone who can cook it properly (including myself in this category), and when not cooked properly it has the consistency of shoe leather.

Asparagus... it tastes like grass from the yard. Seriously.

Hot oatmeal. That shit's just nasty (it's a texture thing).

Raw oysters. Also a texture thing.

I find I don't usually respond well to sour/tart flavors. This includes the 'sour' flavor in yogurt, tart candies, etc.

There's a lot of things I'm willing to try, but if I try it and find it lacking, I probably won't be trying it again.

I think I could eat everything (that is considered food). But then everything to me seems tasteless.

Food to me most of the time is a survival thing, not an enjoyment.

Kidney Beans; gaaaaaah Barf I hate the texture of them as well as the taste; no idea why.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>