Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely hate
We actually thing we like everything!
We thought a lot about it now and we really can't say anything we don't like.

What's with that Boba crap?

kjames Wrote:What's with that Boba crap?

Are you talking about Bubble Tea? I've heard it called Boba (I'm addicted to the stuff...)...

Really? It's a little strange for me (texture). I cant do it. Horchata is more my style:-)

kjames Wrote:Really? It's a little strange for me (texture). I cant do it. Horchata is more my style:-)

Omg that drink is my everything, when I first had it in a Mexican restaurant I knew had to have another to go Roflmao . I've made it before, it can be a pain with the soaking rice bit but it's a must. Specially during the summer Catmilk

Mushrooms
Seafood
Slimy cooked onions

fried squash - I will eat it other ways but not fried
green bell pepper - I will heat the reds and yellows but no green ones
This is more beverage but I do not drink Milk with liquor like a white russian.
Give me milk or give me liquor but not together.

I am a food racist. I am an extremely picky eater. It's psychological shit. I guess.

So a lot of food is food I don't like. Because I don't try new things, and when I do I think they are gross. You could break down the ingredients to me, and I'd probably be okay with the foods. But will not eat it all together.

It's a hindrance I'll eventually have to overcome. I suppose.

East Wrote:Foods I hate

Steak
Beef Ribs
Beef in any Dish
Beef Roast
The Smell of Beef
Lamb
The Smell of Lamb
Veal
The Thought of Veal
Squash
Eggplant
Okra
Overcooked Vegetables
Egg Foo Yung
Chile Rellano
Oysters
Anchovies
Greek Yogurt (reminds me of semen)
Curry
Indian Food
Ethiopian Food
Bologna ,,,,I will belch...I watched Ralph Nader's show (he's one of my heroes) back in the 70s where he went to the bologna factory. They squeegied the meat droppings off the floor and tables and it was gross...and gray...and the made bologna and then squirted color in it...barf...have yet to ever taste bologna
Hot Dogs
Cheetos
Soft Baked Cookies
Peanut Butter Flavored Anything
SPAM
Canned Meat
Cantaloupe
Coca Cola/Pespi Cola/Any Cola
Pop Tarts
Pringles
Deli Processed Turkey or Beef or Chicken
Most Fast Food (I do love El Pollo Loco though)
Coffee Drinks w/Sugar and Flavors...I like it black
Iced Tea w/Sugar or Flavors...I like it black..or greeen...and strong
Potato Salad made with any Potato except for Red
Feta Cheese
American Cheese
Yellow Cheddar Cheese
White Bread
Flavored Bagels
Flavored Cream Cheese
Scones
English Muffins
Baklava
Spinach or Mushrooms in Omelettes (it's a texture thing)
Grits (BARF)
Collard Greens
Hominy
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cream of Celery Soup
Any Soup with Beef Broth
French Onion Soup
Tacky Chinese Buffets where they have sugar meat with too much breading and lukewarm food
French Fries (except for FIVE GUYS...love them cooked in peanut oil)
Burritos that have rice or potatoes or beans that aren't whole

I could continue but soon I will realize that I am pickier than I like to think I am.

Okay East, tell us a few foods you will eat lol, so we can remember what you do like.

catshello Wrote:Okay East, tell us a few foods you will eat lol, so we can remember what you do like.

LOL..the list is much longer...

My favorite foods that I always buy/eat...Scallops - Calamari - Halibut - Salmon - Chicken - Avocado - Artichokes - Asparagus - Brussel Sprouts - Eggs - Chili Verde - Kale - Banana - Pineapple - Pistachios - Dark Chocolate Bars - Biscuits - Grapes - Strawberries - Peaches - Cashews - BBQ Chicken Pizza - Crab - Prawns - Watermelon - Clams - Turkey Sausage - Liverwurst - Pepper Jack Cheese - Swiss Cheese - Havarti Cheese - Kung Pao Chicken - Red Potatoes - Any Pasta as long as there is no white sauce on it - Pesto - Enchiladas - Tamales - Whole Wheat Fig Bars - Almost any Salad - Poppyseed Dressing - Poppyseed Muffins - Cornbread - Chili - Cream of Asparagus Soup - Asparagus Risotto - Lime Rice

I usually eat the same things over and over. A few of the restaurants I have gone to for 30+ years I STILL order the same thing.

I have to admit that my don't like list is alot longer though...I just had to stop somewhere Smile_