Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After shaving
I wax my legs Smile

you get used to the pain Tongue

lol... If someone waxed my legs i would go absolutely mental.. My legs are my strongest pulling point with the lads because of how nice they look... I have never shaved the hair on them or waxed them either so its all from the first edition which is why tjhey are slightly blonde... I know in the summer i shave under my arms for hyginene reasons as i end up sweatting alot and it pisses me off

I can wax your legs for you if you'd like? i don't do a countdown tho lol Smile

lol... U wax my legs and ill have to issue a warrant for your arest lol... Under zeon's law it is illegal for zeon to wax his legs or arms lol... Until im over the hill.. Its all good fun though... With regards to the countdown if u dont do that do i get a stick to put in my gob then to prevent me from screaming or swearing as if i was having my leg sawn off with no anesetic?

kindest regards

zeon

hehe, I'd say always do it after a good warm shower; it relaxes the hair folicles and makes shaving easier anywhere on your body...

and buy some new razors! I get rashes and dimples like that when I've been using the same old razor for a while. After that any kind of regular moisturiser and you're good to go Wink

If you weren't getting it before your razor's blade might be blunt, this can cause rashes, or you could be shaving too closely/hard. Try using different razor, or you can trim instead of shaving it all off (which is what I'd do).

OrphanPip Wrote:If you weren't getting it before your razor's blade might be blunt, this can cause rashes, or you could be shaving too closely/hard. Try using different razor, or you can trim instead of shaving it all off (which is what I'd do).

lol id not thought about the trimming aspect on that... Oh well ya claimed it before i could recommend it lol Tongue

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Oh, no, waxing is not an option. Uh uh. Big Grin My mother wants to get me to wax my legs, but NO!!!! I will NEVER put myself through that agony!

Well this is an intriguing image of a furry Bulgar. :biggrin: