Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I can do is ...
marshlander Wrote:... but we are grateful to the Greeks for inventing so much more ... Wink

Did they invent fisting?

marshlander Wrote:... but we are grateful to the Greeks for inventing so much more ... Wink

hehe, when people took the piss outa us geeks at school, used to say you wouldn't have that mobile phone without us.Luxhello
It shut the tossers up.

fjp999 Wrote:Did they invent fisting?

Rofl

It'd be better to thank the for inventing gayness. A old woman once told me they did. So it MUST be true...

CardShark Wrote:hehe, when people took the piss outa us geeks at school, used to say you wouldn't have that mobile phone without us.Luxhello

UGH, I hate you Greeks even more now for destroying the real world Jesse3

fjp999 Wrote:UGH, I hate you Greeks even more now for destroying the real world Jesse3

Well geeks also invented your Macbook pro Remybussi

CardShark Wrote:Well geeks also invented your Macbook pro Remybussi

NOT the Greeks Rolleyes

sox-and-the-city Wrote:... It'd be better to thank the for inventing gayness. A old woman once told me they did. So it MUST be true...
Well, that's more like what had crossed my mind Rolleyes

As to the rest of the discussion, I'm confused. I've heard of Greeks bearing gifts, but what gifts would geeks possibly bring Wink

fjp999 Wrote:Did they invent fisting?

fjp999 Wrote:UGH, I hate you Greeks even more now for destroying the real world Jesse3

Cheers , needed to know that! Laugh

Fisting no we invented maths though if you want i can ass-ist you with both Tongue3 Twak

spotysocks Wrote:Cheers , needed to know that! Laugh

Fisting no we invented maths though if you want i can ass-ist you with both Tongue3 Twak

as long as you promise to cut your claws Remybussi