Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All eyes on Britney!
VileKyle Wrote:Yawn. No thanks. Anything actually good coming soon?

I am..........tonight.

AbelD Wrote:Are you excited?!
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=960]

What is that????
Its blurry and I cant read it.

I will always have a soft spot for Britney! Wink

Hmmm... I noticed this on her site before. I refuse to consider excitement until we're given any clue what this is actually referring too. I'm not going to go all gaga over something that could end up being a new perfume. I mean, I'm assuming it's an album, but still, is this what her record label considers promotion now? Please.

Arkansota Wrote:Oh, Britney's releasing another album that will not sell any copies? Wow.

Not exactly a huge Britney fan, but which album are you referring to exactly?

As of January, Femme Fatale (her last album) has been certified platinum, and it's sold over 1 million copies... so that's hardly a commercial failure :p
And those figures are only her her estimated sales in the US... that's disregarding the 100,000 from the UK, the 80,000 in Canada, and the 50,000 in France...

Just because she isn't to your taste, doesn't mean she's not successful :3

VileKyle Wrote:I repeat... Biglaugh

Oh darling, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad, I'm sure you should know that.... Wink

...come to think of it, she covered this whole "All eyes on me" schtick with Circus...

How much attention does she want!? Laugh

Arkansota Wrote:Oh, Britney's releasing another album that will not sell any copies? Wow.

Sorry?!

Britney Spears has released seven studio albums: six albums #1 and one album #2

Xtina Aguilera: seven studio albums: two albums #1 and one album #2, the other albums #3 #7 #27 and #28

Rihanna: seven studio albums: just one album #1 and one album #2

Gaga: only 2 studio albums: the first one #2 and the second one #1 (We'll see ARTOP)

Madonna: 12 studio albums: eight albums #1 and two albums #2

Katy Perry: three studio albums: one album #1 (We'll see Prism)

+She is the 5th best selling female artist of all time.

+Spears also holds the title to multiple Guinness World Records:
• Best Selling Album by a Teenage Solo Artist - ...Baby One More Time
• Fastest Most No. 1 Singles on UK chart by a Teenage Female Solo Artist
• Best Selling Teenage Artist of all time
• Most Searched Person on the Internet (2003–2009)
• Youngest Female Artist To Have SIX (Femme Fatale is the latest) Of Her Albums Reach #1 On The Music Charts.
• Youngest female musician to have the most US number 1 albums in music history.

+Her second album "Oops I did it Again" is the second biggest debut week for an album by any solo artist.

+She was the first musician to reach number 1 on Forbes 100 most powerful celebrities list.

+She was the youngest celebrity to ever have a star on the walk of fame.

So, please, 'another album that will not sell any copies'? I think you're talking about Xtina Aguilera Wink) It's Britney b*tch!

[Image: uonr.jpg]

[Image: 1wo5.jpg]

[Image: d2o1.jpg]

Hi britnet spears

BUNNY