Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All life will be over!
Genersis Wrote:at least if the crew had control It would be their fault right? And not some shoddy Computer that might be having a (leathal) "bad day".

Well it would be the fault of whichever member of the crew made the mistake, as for the rest of them.... In my experience people seem to have more bad days than computers.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Genersis Wrote:at least if the crew had control It would be their fault right? And not some shoddy Computer that might be having a (leathal) "bad day".

Well, it would be the fault of whichever member of the crew was responsible for life-support, as for the rest of them, bad luck I suppose. In my experience people have more bad days than computers do.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

marshlander Wrote:Why have I only just worked out that Windows offers us a BSOD and Macs present the SBOD. Hmm ... the spinning beachball is still not a patch on Mac error messages that begin, "It's not my fault but ..." :frown:
Funnypost

fredv3b Wrote:Well it would be the fault of whichever member of the crew made the mistake, as for the rest of them.... In my experience people seem to have more bad days than computers.

Its the main reason for security risks.

Whats the easies way to get someones password?
Ask them, I've done it and it works Roflmao.

I would trust windows more than i trust a human Roflmao

I agree CardShark when windows crashes you can repair it, when a relationship crashes it is usual the end.

CardShark Wrote:.......I would trust windows more than i trust a human Roflmao
I can't let you do that CardShark.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Since some of U R talking about 2012 the Mayan Calander...U might like 2 know the films coming out L8R in the year, just go2 Youtube & type...2012 TRAILER 2 & C what U think?

people... why worry about the fact the life as we know is gonna end, lets be like the dinosaurs and enjoy it the time we last, no mater if the end is in 5 million years or in only 3; who knows, maybe EUA and Russia decide use hydrogen bombs and all die because of it tomorrow...

do not worry about the end and enjoy the travel...

XOXO, me.

I heard in 2012 that Optimus Prime will appear. Oh no wait sorry i was reading when Transformers 3 was coming out! Tongue

If we are all going to die then hell what are we gonna do. Lets just hope we all get laid before it happens!!

Lol, been there, got the T-shirt! Hahaha