Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I a slut?
sorry, i forgot to welcome you...hehe.. welcome to Gayspeak forums by the way... hope you'll enjoy it here.... have fun!!!!!!!

Darling....
It´s impossible have sex if You don´t want....to
So, you´re slut alright...but enjoy being a slut. Confusedmile:

Siince you are a single man again, and if your female friends are not being emotionally attached to you, I think its fine. The problem comes when someone is 'left hanging' or hurt because something you have done.

East Wrote:Well....I am pretty sure that I am actually a slut:biggrin: so I can probably answer for you or at least give you my opinion...

Am I just a slut?

Do you feel like a slut?

Or are my fence jumping ego boosting (for them) romps just a way to make people I care about feel good?

From the little bit you have eloquently described...I think this is exactly what you are doing.

Is it even a bad thing?

Only you can answer that one but in my opinion...it is not a bad thing at all.

To have sex with someone whom I have no sexual attraction for?

There are worse things...much worse things...

BTW...WelcomeConfusedmile:

lol trust u east to do a Q with a Question lol

Plenty of people have heard of the term friends with benefits, you friends with benefits is just unique because of the gay/straight dynamic. I don't know what it takes to be defined as a slut, lots of people probably would be compared to me, but I do think it's probably better to sleep with friends you trust, know you can be safe with, etc, then to be having lots of unprotected sex with strangers. (And if that's someone here's thing, that's fine, just hope everyone tries to use some caution!).

I'd say as long as they know there's no chance of actually being with you, and as long as it doesn't hinder any potential meeting of someone you would rather be with because, well, you're actually attracted to them, then it's all about what you and your friends are comfortable with.