Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I going too fast?
yoyoyo148 Wrote:That's exactly what I was going to say.
He seems into you and it's pretty clear that you like him as well, so much. Big Grin So instead of giving a fuck about what people say and think, do as you wish. Your relationship involves you and him no one else. And don't be afraid of his reactions don't have doubts. Be Confident. He'll like it. And if you ever tell him what you feel like doing, say anything, suggest anything, etc. that he doesn't agree on; he'll tell you. When you're comfortable around him and you speak your mind without a second thought, he most likely will think you trust him and you really like him. He'll also be comfortable around you and you two will build a strong connection.
I know you guys are fresh now but I'm not just talking about you and him. You don't know what's waiting for you. My words are for all your relationships waiting in line. It's up to you to take them serious or not. Wish u the best.
It's kinda hard for me to know what I can and can't say or ask in a conversation as I could never really practise talking to anyone :p

1 thing I wonder is when to go for a relationship, I know it's to soon for that now but when would be a good time? Is it after as you said he feels I completely trust him?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Harmful is whatever is harmful to you... Some people just don't want commitment that fast, it terrifies them - others want commitment but have been stung so much in the past that the idea of commitment hurts.

Its not just sex - its how ever you view relationships and where this one is going.

They don't because straight society hates it when we show Public Displays of Affection (PDA's).

Most gay men are very much into touch, cuddling, hugging, holding hands, kissing (innocently kissing, not deep tongue explorations) But we in the LGBT community have been raised in a world where being allowed to demonstrate our love ends up with us being openly and hostilely hated.

We hide our love because of how we are treated when we show it.

I'm trying my best to make it as comfortable for him as possible so I don't think any harm can be done for now.

that annoys me, when I went away with him for the second time and he hugged and kissed me it felt great.

but I don't think it's all that bad in the Netherlands at least not as far as I know.