Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America, sometimes I despair of thee.
Arkansota Wrote:That's what makes the USA special and freer than Australia, where the precedent dictates that the government has the right to take your property.

Obviously your and my definition of FREE are different.

I am free to not watch the news every niight and not hear about a shooting in a school, college, shopping mall or post office.

I am free to walk around and not worry about some mentally unstable person stealing grandads semi auto and mowing down as many people as he can before turning the gun on himself.

I am free to go and get medical assitance FOR FREE if I get shot.

I know which freedom I would prefer Wink

dfiant1 Wrote:[Image: DoubleFacePalm_2.jpg]

And we must be all rigid and resist change because we have the right to bare arms and all the winging cunts that have lost children and family and want to reserve the right to not be around guns can shut the fuck up because we are NAZI GERMANY and will not change even if it means savign lives.

And obviously Australia is so forward. That's why they have legalized same-sex marriage. Oh wait...

17 States in America have legalized gay marriage, but none of Australia has.

The sum of this thread is why I am NOT proud to be an American.

VileKyle Wrote:The sum of this thread is why I am NOT proud to be an American.

Then leave. Love it or leave it. It's your choice.

Arkansota Wrote:By the way, gays without guns can be killed by violent bigots. Gays with guns can't get bashed.

Gays without guns in Australia don't get bashed any more than gays with guns in USA...infact a lot less because gays with guns would get bashed to steal their gun.

You sir are amusing because you are spruiking NOTHING but propaganda because you have lived in a cocoon all your life Wink

Arkansota Wrote:Then leave. Love it or leave it. It's your choice.

After I served in the military to defend you? You'd miss me. Plus, people like me are needed to change all the bullshit.

dfiant1 Wrote:Gays without guns in Australia don't get bashed any more than gays with guns in USA...infact a lot less because gays with guns would get bashed to steal their gun.

You sir are amusing because you are spruiking NOTHING but propaganda because you have lived in a cocoon all your life Wink

Read my post about how institutionalized homophobia is so widespread in Australia.

Arkansota Wrote:Then leave. Love it or leave it. It's your choice.

There is a third choice...this is the real kicker about FREEDOM...you can change things...that's what we do in Australia.

VileKyle Wrote:After I served in the military to defend you? You'd miss me. Plus, people like me are needed to change all the bullshit.

Thank you for your service.

But that doesn't mean that you're helping America back home. Your dislike of your own country is dangerous.

Arkansota Wrote:Read my post about how institutionalized homophobia is so widespread in Australia.

If I wanted and expert answer to any question from you sir, I would just fart so you can talk more shit Wink