Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Unethical Way to Get Laid
A guy gets on a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. He looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop. When the bus starts on its way the driver says to him, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you," and proceeds to tell him that every Tuesday night at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. If he went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think he's god and could command her to have sex with him.

He decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun showed up and while she was in the middle of praying he jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT first you must have sex with me."

The nun agrees but asks for anal so she might keep her virginity because she's married to the church. He agrees to this and has his way with the nun. After he finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts "Ha, Ha, Ha! I'm the guy you turned down on the bus!"

Then the nun jumps up and shouts "Ha, Ha, Ha, I'm the bus driver!"

hilarious Rofl
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Well that was an easy one to see coming.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

That was funny, most nun jokes aren't.
Unless they're told by err this lady, you wouldn't believe me if I told you (her "career" and al that)
Hehehe, that makes it even funnier, I should tell her.

RoflRoflRofl

Rofl Love it.Rofl

LMAO Rofl Love it