Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea that will rock our world !
Hey everyone, I just had an idea (epiphany if you will) :
every straight person in the world should go and tell his parents/friends that he is gay/lesbian/bi/transgender/etc and see how they react !
if they still love him it means the bond (either friendship or parenthood) is strong and true, otherwise he knows its not !!
And take a video and upload it to youtube as well Big Grin
the next sensation is here !! Big Grin
spread the word ! Cool

OMG there are already too many straight men looking for homsexual sex - what a horrible, horrible idea.

No - I know what you are saying, and in theory it would produce understanding and compassion - but I fear humans just ain't hardwired for humanity.

As far as ideas go...it's a good one..

Im having trouble seeing actually happen worldwide...at the very least whe can exclude everywhere from Central Asia, the Middle East, North and Sub-Saharian Africa....where, you know...people get executed for being LGBT...maybe g'old Россия is out of the question too...

If it were to happen I would love for people to make an appointment, hehe..can you imagine? Hunders of parents fainting, stroking, crying at the same time all over the world...Confusedmile:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:OMG there are already too many straight men looking for homsexual sex - what a horrible, horrible idea.

Some would argue with the label "straight". I prefer closeted or confused in those instances.

However, I agree. Way too many men out there looking to just experiment. It adds to the "minefield" effect of the already difficult task of finding a good man.

With age comes wisdom, and a certain amount of detachment from reality. I have noticed a much larger percentage of older men who take the attitude that not everybody has to be "out". I'm not criticizing that either, I think it's a more personal choice. On the other hand, it's becoming less and less of a big deal for younger generations and I do believe that the more people proclaim it to the world the easier it becomes for the world to change, for the better.

I'm 36 and still sitting on the fence somewhat. Just had a row with my mother because she wanted me to tell her what is up with my son, who is gay, and I consistently refuse to out him. I'm really considering just blurting out to her that I'm not straight, so that I can take whatever fallout there might be in the family on his behalf.

yeah too many straight guys looking for gaysex already and i dont think the idea is fair

I'm all one for the cat and mouse games of romance and what not, the angsty drama, your man hurts you, so you run upstairs as he follows to apologize and sits outside your door waiting for you to forgive him.

But this is kinda abit much lol.

It's basically toying with the emotions of someone, saying your straight, coming out to your dad and be like "I'm sucking dick now dad", he punches you in the face or whatever, only to find out you were just testing him and now he doesn't know what to think and you've basically hurt yourself for nothing.

Hurt yourself and the relationship between you and that person.

If your gay and you come out, okey fine, they either approve or disapprove, then you can move on, but going back and be like "it was just a test, I'm really straight" is not really something you should do...

I'm sure the sentiment was meant well, but practically, it lacks solidity and has many holes and flaws and repercussions that can be severe(not necessarily violently)...

Hands-make-heart

Total pipe dream but a good idea.

But on this "straight" subject I reckon that only a small percentage (maybe 20%) are truly straight, most are at least somewhat bi but are close enough to being straight to passing off as straight their whole lives.

In Thailand which is possibly the most accepting country in the world, about 50% of men are gay or bi. So add a bit more on for guys who still refuse to admit gay leanings, and you get a higher percentage. The REAL percentage worldwide would be identical.