Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An old, old question.
If your home was on fire and you only have the chance to save one thing. What would it be? Headscratch

oh ...i hate fires, i have bad history with them too. Candles are dangerous Rolleyes

Back to your question, given that everyone is out of the burning house i would save documents and laptop (i have them next to each so it will be quick to grab them and run).

my cat Catfish for sure, but I don't think I could leave the rest.... I would die in the fire rescuing my cats and birds

I'm with futureRD on this one. There's no way I could leave my cats or bird in there.

But providing all living creatures were already safe... then I'd say my digital camera. Pretty much anything else could be replaced, the photos stored on there cannot (and seeing as the backup photos on the PC would be destroyed by the fire...).

I can actually see the house going up in smoke one day... my Nan insists on having a candle going at night... she got it into her head she can't sleep without one.

My little sister obviously!

(Bludy ell!)

:biggrin:

Bless you Wilem, and I was going to say "my mum" !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

But he said a 'thing' not a person...i assumed that everyone was safe lol

spotysocks Wrote:But he said a 'thing' not a person...i assumed that everyone was safe lol

Bonus points for observation!

spotysocks Wrote:But he said a 'thing' not a person...i assumed that everyone was safe lol

yer my lil sis is definitely a thing.

Wink

Sorry for de-graveyarding this hehe but I wasn't around a week ago to reply!

That is a very good question... well my laptop doesn't actually have anything of importance on anymore as I recently had to start a fresh so that's no biggie... I guess I'd have to make sure I had my phone and that's all I'd need really. Maybe a bottle of JD or something to drown sorrows if mobile phone in pocket is already a given hehe