Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Enema Help!!!
Hi, I'm having very frustrating issues with the whole anal enema process. It is suppose to be a fairly simple easy process but it is the opposite. I brought a good enema kit. And used it properly and still was not clean. So I used it again and got the same result. Long story short i end up trying to clean for like an hour and still not totally clean and by then I'm just so mentally frustrated and exhausted. On top of that my stomach stars to hurt as well.

Can anyone help or offer successful ways to use the enema and be squeaky clean. I want to be able to have the confidence that i won't have an accident and just be able to get my brains fucked out and enjoy it. Why is that so hard to ask? :frown:

Hm I always end up clean so I can't help.

Point of you posting = 0

Welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Have you researched some of the other threads?
Anal Sex

First Time Gay Sex
especially this post and this post.

Messy Anal

Hope this helps!

Dillon Wrote:Can anyone help or offer successful ways to use the enema and be squeaky clean.

I am not sure squeaky clean is possible, perhaps your standards are too high?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

try some laxatives before the enema Smile

Dillon, I'm not very experienced with this, but am curious what type/brand you got? Perhaps there's some reviews out there. Eventually I might want to get one myself haha.

Marconi may have a point but before going to extremes, maybe just try a change in diet. Something high in fiber for breakfast early in the morning, like oatmeal, might help things along by the time you come home for some action at night haha X

And if worse comes to worse, try play in the shower Smile

Gill and Fred are right, chill out, you're human and anyone who can't deal with it (especially after you've douched once) has unrealistic expectations.

I don't know if this will help, but I myself take psyllium twice a day. Once at breakfast and once at bedtime. This keeps my stool "clean" (for lack of a better term) or formed. Just before I get action, I use a fleet enema followed by a couple of water enemas (by refilling the fleet bottle) and I've had no complaints. My lady is always impressed on how clean I am.

DM

PS: PM me if you wish as I have given more enemas that most here...call it a work thing...lol

Try citrate of magnesium, I think thats what its called, thatll clean you out, and youll probably lose a good 3 or 4 pounds too :biggrin: