Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Enema Help!!!
Where's the best place to buy a enema kit from?

Probably the chemist's.

Enema kits do not work. They are all junk and not worth the time. You need to have a European style shower head. The kind with a long fexible hose. You must remove the howering handle and aim the hose directly into the rectum. You can use an enema attachment if you have one. Once you get warm water into the Rectum you can sit on the toilet for evacuation. Otherwis clean the shower/tub out afterwards with clorine bleach.

Sorry, but modern tech baths simply do not take into consideration the value of enemas as a health treatment, much less for anal sex purposes . . . . . You can set asside one tub/shower for enema purposes, if you have enough bathrooms to spare.

The value of having aready, high tech, place for enemas far outmeasures any inconveniences it may cause.

I am not a doctor of any sort.

Having said that, I must point out the inherent dangers of using enemas. Our bodies run on electricity and there are molecules called "electrolytes" in our colons. If you flush enough of them out of your body you might hurt yourself. I'm sure it rarely happens but keep in mind the potential for: cardiac arrest, stroke and heaven knows what else.

If your lover can't handle getting a little fecal matter on him then you probably shouldn't be having anal sex anyway.