Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry/Annoyed
joshyboi Wrote:Well today started off as any other day UNTILL interval at school. I was walking to one of my groups of friends and there is a group of 'wiggers' (derogatory term use for white guys trying to be gangster) that I have to walk past on the way. I have walked past hundreds of times and they have said nothing until today. They called me gay I ignored them. Then I get a nice apple core thrown at me. And then after assembly to day they called me faggot. This has made me angry. I'm thinking about getting a friend to hurt them and/or tell them to fuck off and leave me alone. Gah I hate fuck wits like them.

Sorry just ranting.:mad:

I have no idea what a school "interval" is - I assume break?

But, you are gay so you really shouldn't get so offended. And, don't get mad. They want you to get mad, so don't let them win. Just make a smart ass remark and call them a derogative word. Wink Just don't get mad - or at least show it.

Quote:I have no idea what a school "interval" is - I assume break?

I don't get mad. I'd get upset. But throwing stuff at me was then most angering part!