Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another plane missing in Asia
Breaking news on BBC and other sources that an AirAsia Airbus A320 operating as flight QZ8501 between Surabaya, Indonesia and Singapore with 162 people on board, has lost contact with air traffic control. The flight's crew requested an unusual routing due to turblance before losing contact over the Java Sea.

AirAsia flight from Indonesia to Singapore missing

Ehhh? Not again. I hope that everything will be ok.

Curious.
Though unlikely, I'm hoping this isn't another tragedy.

If people don't get it by now.... to not fly with Asian operated airlines... they deserve to be missing... they need to get their shit together... every airline out there in that region.

thoughts and prayers out to the passengers, crew and their families.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hopefully this will not be another mystery unsolved. Wishing good luck and for a happy ending, though with each passing minute/hour/day it gets more unlikely.

There is a range of Asian airlines. They do not merit lumping together as equal.

This incident will need statistical context to even be relevant to AirAsia.

Prayers go up for all involved.

My thoughts to all the crew and passengers and their families. Hopefully won't be another tragedy

Read this news online:

http://therealsingapore.com/content/indo...tung-timur

I hope the passengers are all safe Sad

I end up empathizing heavily with the loved ones who have to wonder forever what happened. I imagine it is a hell one earth for them....I hope this one turns out better than the last for everyone's sake.