Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Fringe Fans on here?
SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Ah, I've just downloaded the first few episodes of the first season, gonna check them out tonight. I hope I like it. Is it something similar to Supernatural? Many people in my school like Supernatural and it seems interesting to me too, but I'm trying to be different lol. :d

Hi: Haven't watched Supernatural so don't know if it is like that show. On the forums people keep saying that it seems closer to XFiles.
One of those shows that is better watched from Season 1 Episode 1 to the current Season 3 Episode 9 lol.

I love Fringe. I've seen all of the first two seasons, but I'm waiting for the third to come out on disc. Walter Bishop has to be the best character on any show ever.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

j.2154 Wrote:Hi: Haven't watched Supernatural so don't know if it is like that show. On the forums people keep saying that it seems closer to XFiles.
One of those shows that is better watched from Season 1 Episode 1 to the current Season 3 Episode 9 lol.

Ahh, I could see how that may be true. I saw the beginning of an episod on TV once and it was exactly like the XFiles now that I come to thik of it. Well, well. Then Fringe it is!

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Ahh, I could see how that may be true. I saw the beginning of an episod on TV once and it was exactly like the XFiles now that I come to thik of it. Well, well. Then Fringe it is!

Ya, I can kind of seeing it, do enjoy Xfiles. It's not like 4400 or Heroes whatsoever lol.
I see the resemblance but think the story is totally different, and also love how the series is set in Boston, with Boston being such a pretty city lol.

PS: Keep watching lol. Season 3 is awesome!!! LOL. One of those shows where you need to watch from the beginning to keep up with what's going on, etc. Also to get Season 3 lol. There's some slow spots in Season 2 lol. But you'll know what I mean once you watch it, don't want to give out any spoilers lol.

theyetisleeps Wrote:I love Fringe. I've seen all of the first two seasons, but I'm waiting for the third to come out on disc. Walter Bishop has to be the best character on any show ever.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Hi, Walter is awesome lol lol lol. He cracks me up lol.

Oh, MAN I am almost done with the first episode, and i LOVE IT!!!!

Wait...yah, Heroes..I've seen the first three seasons, I think and it was good but did it get cancelled? What happened? 4400...thought I might watch it but I've never really got down to it.

1st Episode was fun lol. That got me into it with the plain, aka creative deaths lol.
Ya I saw Heroes, & yup it got cancelled lol.
Liked 4400 much better than Heroes though. Loved how it was set in Seattle, story line, etc lol.
And can't get the theme song from Fringe out of my head lol. At least it's a good one though lol.
Might find this one interesting about the theme song:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...510AA6YGwO