Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any stories of clothing-optional camping?
(08-23-2021, 12:46 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 10:00 PM)Adam88 Wrote: Regardless of how clean your ass is, I still don't want to sit where someone else bare ass just was. And no, I don't generally wander around naked. As for breast implants, yeah, I'd laugh at someone trying to force me to get them too. Right over their bloody, broken body.

Thinking about it, I probably wouldn't want to either. Perhaps they carry their own cushion around or something? I do see how that could be a slight issue. Can you imagine being that one guy who leave skid marks, or perhaps they call them hershey kisses- I don't know. I do think that is a valid concern for other things that are worse than "hershey kisses" if you know what I mean. While I'm fine with those who want to experience something like that, not my thing, and perhaps they should bring something to sit on that they can carry around.

At the same time I do think our attitudes towards the human body, whether it is ours or others, is negative. I remember how it was kind of a big deal for me and others to get used to going to gym class and having to get into gym clothes and whatnot. I think there were even some kids who would sneak off to the bathroom stall to avoid being seen in the locker room. A guy I used to do some work for was also a coach and being on long road trips I remember him explaining how that when he was growing up that nudity wasn't a big deal, like kids would swim at the YMCA or in a creek nude and it was just the norm and there wasn't any weird Jared Fogel shit going on either. I think the thought of being nude in the presence of your peers is embarrassing for many people, when it really shouldn't be. Of course, I did get used to the locker room thing and enjoyed it too, I am gay after all Rolleyes

Saw one place that the "patrons" carried around a towel to sit on. Even more unsanitary. You hold that with your hands, and sit on it with your ass. Then you touch things. It's just fuckin' gross. Those people are weird, and they should feel weird.

(08-23-2021, 02:12 AM)Adam88 Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 10:00 PM)Adam88 Wrote: Regardless of how clean your ass is, I still don't want to sit where someone else bare ass just was. And no, I don't generally wander around naked. As for breast implants, yeah, I'd laugh at someone trying to force me to get them too. Right over their bloody, broken body.

Thinking about it, I probably wouldn't want to either. Perhaps they carry their own cushion around or something? I do see how that could be a slight issue. Can you imagine being that one guy who leave skid marks, or perhaps they call them hershey kisses- I don't know. I do think that is a valid concern for other things that are worse than "hershey kisses" if you know what I mean. While I'm fine with those who want to experience something like that, not my thing, and perhaps they should bring something to sit on that they can carry around.

At the same time I do think our attitudes towards the human body, whether it is ours or others, is negative. I remember how it was kind of a big deal for me and others to get used to going to gym class and having to get into gym clothes and whatnot. I think there were even some kids who would sneak off to the bathroom stall to avoid being seen in the locker room. A guy I used to do some work for was also a coach and being on long road trips I remember him explaining how that when he was growing up that nudity wasn't a big deal, like kids would swim at the YMCA or in a creek nude and it was just the norm and there wasn't any weird Jared Fogel shit going on either. I think the thought of being nude in the presence of your peers is embarrassing for many people, when it really shouldn't be. Of course, I did get used to the locker room thing and enjoyed it too, I am gay after all Rolleyes

Saw one place that the "patrons" carried around a towel to sit on. Even more unsanitary. You hold that with your hands, and sit on it with your ass. Then you touch things. It's just fuckin' gross. Those people are weird, and they should feel weird.

You could wash your bum though?

(08-23-2021, 02:00 PM)artyboy Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 02:12 AM)Adam88 Wrote:

You could wash your bum though?

Well, yeah but it's still unsanitary, and theres no guarantee that others do. People are fuckin' gross.