Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone See Faking It?
A guy wants my "lesbian opinion" on MTV's Faking It...I'll probably watch an ep or so (or maybe not) but I doubt I could see enough to say much about it. Other than the very notable exception of Daria I've NEVER liked MTV programming so I feel absolutely no enthusiasm for giving this show a try.

But if anyone else has seen it and wants to give an opinion (especially a "lesbian opinion" if applicable, including what lesbians you know think) then I could pass that onto him. Heck, maybe just hearing more about this show here on GS could give me just enough borderline enthusiasm to give it a try...

Ty. Confusedmile:

I've seen it I find it entertaining but I don't like it Turtle
I think they would have done better if they actually had an actual lesbian couple on the show I don't like the fake popular lesbian thing , maybe It'll teach straight girls that faking being lesbian or bi is not a good way to get guys but I think it's a big cop out , instead of showing an actual couple . I'll watch a few more episodes to see if the show gains some substance but I think this show would have done better if they focused more on Amy meeting another lesbian , I honestly can't stand the character karma and I was pretty offend by the stereotype references not all lesbians are vegetarians and I found some of the jokes tasteless to be honest .
But I wanted to see a lesbian couple on screen not a fake one don't we already have enough of those fake lesbians on reality shows and girls who do it for attention frankly . I think the people who made this show were to scared to make a show about actual lesbians , so they tip toed around it . I'll keep watching this show in hopes that it gets better but if it just keeps with this whole fake lesbian thing I'm gonna drop it honestly I'm just watching it because their is nothing else on . Also they should lay off on the stereotype jokes not all lesbians are the same . I'm a bit turned off by the show >.< answer from an actual lesbian opinion .

The term for fake lesbian is "flesbian." And this lesbian was so annoyed by Katy Perry "kissing a girl and liking it" to turn on guys that she wrote a "reply" song:

I love that song . I too hated katy's song because of the whole turn on guys thing .