Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever use the chat on here?
Just wondering because I've been in there a few times and I'm always the only one. Anyway, I'm in the lounge now.

yahoo is ( needaheshe )

I get the same feeling, as if I'm the only one on here at any one time?
I'd love to have a chat with another person on here at sometime.

The chatroom does get used, there was afew of us in there the other night. Just depends who's on and feeling chatty, everyone is also in different time zones too which doesn't help sometimes.

I was in the chat room last night as well, but there was only three of us. lol

I'll give you guys the trick. The fact is we often use the chat rooms; well, at least, I do. But I first let it known in the chat box on the main page that I'm in there for a moment. People generally trickle in if they are in the mood and if the time is right.

We've had up to 15 people in there at times, although two or three is generally quite enough to have a conversation. You have the added possibility of having private conversations with people at the same time as you chat in the main window... or of course some people might just isolate themselves in another room. We've rarely had to do that, however. When we are in chat, we're generally quite happy to talk to each other about all sorts of subjects, serious ones and entertaining or philosophical, political ones.

Dfiant who is on the other side of the planet has talked to me, Xrimo who is in Canada has talked to me, we've had people from Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam, China, from India, from Russia, from Western Europe, from New Zealand; so it's not just a time zone thing....
Just make it known in the chat box that you're looking for a conversation and people will come and join, probably. So don't be shy.

I'm not sure that everyone has access to the chat box on the main page, however. Do you have to have a minimum number of posts before that feature is available?

I hardly use the chat box as I like to speed in and out of Gaypseak. But on the odd ocasion I do venture into the chat. I'ma go on the chat tonight after I get in, so I'll probably be intoxicated with alcohol. But yea, hopefully a few peoples are online :3

See you there, Rawr, if I'm in... Confusedmile:

The only problem with the chatbox (at least for me) is usually I keep it hidden since I like to the posts when I click on the main page. I check it here and there, but I usually don't see it. Its a nice concept, but I like seeing the posts first :p

Id like to chat with you guys.

Bookworm Wrote:The chatroom does get used, there was afew of us in there the other night. Just depends who's on and feeling chatty, everyone is also in different time zones too which doesn't help sometimes.

Bingo!! That's the slight problem, we're all in different time zones and get on when we can. I have used it once, but most of the time I'm not feeling it.