Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approaching My Boyfriend About Anal
Well i have been in the relationship with him for nearly 3 months now and every weekend we meet up and see each other for a few days, n we have sex n foreplay.

But he said he doesn't like taking cos it hurts, so i always take it, n i enjoy it not complaining but i want to to try giving it.

So the question is would it be nasty of me to try and pursuade him to do it? I mean i love him too much to force him to do anything.

What are your thoughts?

xxChrisxx:redface:

Heyarr.

Well straight to the point, if he doesn't like taking it, then it's not really fair of you to pressure him into trying it.

That said, it wouldn't be deadly to discuss it with him and explain that you'd like to try giving, but if he doesn't want to give it a try, would be unfair to either attempt to directly or indirectly pressure him.

I'm sure what you're asking is if it's okay to talk to him about trying it? If so, then of course, communication's always important, but if he's not willing to try it, then I'd leave it at that.

=)

Ky xxx

yer i would never pressure him cos i would want him to enjoy it not jst me i wud end up flacid lmao knowing he wasnt enjoyin it.

xChrisx

You should be able to openly discuss things like this with your partner. If he agrees make sure you take things really slowly and gently, using plenty of foreplay and lube and make sure he is comfortable. Xyxthumbs

BiPenny Wrote:You should be able to openly discuss things like this with your partner. If he agrees make sure you take things really slowly and gently, using plenty of foreplay and lube and make sure he is comfortable. Xyxthumbs

thanks for the advice Big Grin

ill see how it goes. . .

like am not too fussed not to do it i jst wanna try it. . .

xChrisx

Hello, Chris, you know it may not all be just about pain... It may also be about his representation of what anal means. For some people it's very taboo and though he doesn't mind doing it to you, he may think it's inconceivable for him. Something about his representation of masculinity, maybe. You might ask him if it is something of a psychological nature, or something to do with upbringing... You might also tell him just that you would not feel comfortable being the top if you knew he wasn't enjoying it. Maybe you need to do a little more foreplay, fingering him... just so he can get into the feeling. Anal is not for everyone though... and some might find it quite uninteresting, if badly performed.

Well it can hurt. I like it but I can see how some wouldn't. Maybe just tape a fleshlight to his ass.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Chris, you know it may not all be just about pain... It may also be about his representation of what anal means. For some people it's very taboo and though he doesn't mind doing it to you, he may think it's inconceivable for him. Something about his representation of masculinity, maybe. You might ask him if it is something of a psychological nature, or something to do with upbringing... You might also tell him just that you would not feel comfortable being the top if you knew he wasn't enjoying it. Maybe you need to do a little more foreplay, fingering him... just so he can get into the feeling. Anal is not for everyone though... and some might find it quite uninteresting, if badly performed.

well he said the last time he had it done to him it was quite painful so i think that may be part of it but thanks for the advice am defo gonna talk to him about it Smile n like he doesnt mind me fingerin him as long as i don't go too far in . .

Australia Wrote:... Maybe just tape a fleshlight to his ass.
Rofl
Another classic from Australia Wink

Lol he do got some lines, mmhmm!