Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approaching My Boyfriend About Anal
I'm not one that is too experienced but I believe their are products out their to help erm stall we say stretch certain parts of your body?

Australia Wrote:Maybe just tape a fleshlight to his ass.

RoflRoflRofl

Mystery Man Wrote:well he said the last time he had it done to him it was quite painful so i think that may be part of it but thanks for the advice am defo gonna talk to him about it Smile n like he doesnt mind me fingerin him as long as i don't go too far in . .

I think trust is really important here. He has to be able to trust you NOT to hurt him... It's a very sensitive area and not many really like pain. Be very gentle and very patient with him. Maybe you should tell him how you feel about it when he's inside you... try explaining the pleasurable sensations you get from it... but again, I'll repeat, it may not be his cup of tea.

princealbertofb Wrote:I think trust is really important here. He has to be able to trust you NOT to hurt him... It's a very sensitive area and not many really like pain. Be very gentle and very patient with him. Maybe you should tell him how you feel about it when he's inside you... try explaining the pleasurable sensations you get from it... but again, I'll repeat, it may not be his cup of tea.

well, am jst gonna talk to him see how it goes, cnt hurt to talk can it?

xChrisx

Australia Wrote:Maybe just tape a fleshlight to his ass.

Great. I just woke my neighbours laughing, thanks for that!