Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any of you grossed out by butts?
Why should a butt be gross? It's a natural part of human body. Some people are just not into anal, me included. Basically the anus is meant to allow things out of the body not allow things to go inside the body, as in the anus is the exit and I believe you can never get it completely clean. Perhaps this is why people often do not find butts arousing, because basically they're meant for waste disposal.

Well when it comes to sex all parts of the human body involved are 'dirty' really. I mean some people make a big deal about anal sex being filthy and dangerous (in terms of STD transmission) but the dick and the mouth and hands even are just as bad and contain just as many germs (in fact possibly even more) than the anus does. I've heard (this may be wrong) that the human mouth has more germs in it than any other part of the body including genitalia. Whether this is true or not I dunno but people get drunk and snog random strangers and somehow think that its perfectly okay and that they won't catch anything at all yet automatically cringe at the mere though of anal? It doesn't add up!

Coincidentally I think my ex had a thing for butts, he kept going on about how funny he thought some Russian mistranslation on one of those Engrish websites was and seemed excited at a Game of Thrones episode which had in his words 'a lot of asses in it'! I kept telling him that in Britain its spelt and pronounced 'arses' but oh well!

I tend not to practice it myself normally. I've done it before though but not often and sometimes it is a bit awkward. That said I don't think it's necessarily any dirtier than any other sex act.

I love butts but yeah the more interior parts freak me out...

Take a microscope and compare the bacteria you found on your hands as opposed of those you will find on your anus or even internally... the bacteria you have in your ass are actually good for you while the one you find on your hands and contract on everyday, hours are the nastiest and the most virulent. Your hands carry more diseases than what stand in your ass. A good hygiene of both your hands and ass makes them both okay. Speaking of dirty butts... you know there's many gay guys that are into straight guys... well hygiene is one of the reason I am absolutely not into straight dudes because they do not have or don't want to adventure themselves in the backyard (if it was only to clean it once in a while). I am not germophobic... hell no with 3 babies I play in shit all day LOL. But most straight dudes do not know how to properly clean this area or do not want to do it at all. Now I know that nature follow its course, but once it happened that a straight friend of mine was complaining of constipation and problem to have proper bowel movement and well he came to me completely shy and ask what we do as gay to help... I presented to him our shower kit enema and explained in details how do we clean before the act. Well the guy isn't gay but I can assure you he found a new erogenous area of its body and so far I don't hear much complaining of him having problem evacuating or severe bloating stomach. Not to mention that I had him change its killing fast food diet too Smile

When done properly and moderately enema shower once every two weeks or when necessary without the back minded Idea to get sodomized does wonder. And yes it does help to PREVENT (not cure) colon cancer.

The defecating aspects of butts are a turn off to anyone, or course.

To whom is it not?...
never mind, lets not go there.. please..

But, a nice ass is a nice ass!

Give me a bubble butt any day!

Muscle butts are sexy af too!

Soo grabbable!

Mooning

Some people have beautiful faces; some ugly faces.
Some have beautiful feet; some ugly feet.
Some great cocks; some ugly cocks.
There are great butts and ugly butts.

I look at the whole package.

Smile

Lol, everyone knows I love my Fat Ass...oh...you meant in general...

Well, shit is shit and shit's gonna happen when shit's gonna happen...what can ya do?

I mean, personally, even my own mother asks if I shit, cause I only use "The Facilities" in my own home or at a friends house who I'm really cool wif. But my general view is, if it's gotta drop, it's gotta drop.

I plan around this, because shitting in a public bathroom to me is disgusting, cause of numerous factors, a main one being I don't knoww what germs might wanna crawl up my hole as soon as I sit my Fat Ass down...

But in general, it's what evs.

I mean, Still Clean dat Ass regardless! But it's not really a big issue.

I carry around portable Baby Wipes, just incase I stop by a friends house...Lavender Hunni.

Gay Guys should already know these "ins and outs", no pun intended, of Ass Holes, including theirs. It's like how a Girl should know how to insert a Tampon...gawd, even I know!

It's up to you if you don't wanna fuck it or be fucked in it, but at the end of the day gurl, learn about that hole hunni, it'll bless your entire Gay Ass Life!

Sheep

That is a great post.

I'm not grossed out by asses at all, quite the oposite in fact. I can see why some people would find it a gross or weird idea, though.

Personally, I don't agree with the statement that it's an exit only; that that is its only function. I mean, is it really a coincidence that the prostate is located at such a convenient position that it can pretty easily be stimulated to feel really good during sex? I'm inclined to think it's a little trick of nature :p

Technically, what makes butts gross makes about everything gross. One thing I learned growing up on a farm is poop is part of EVERYTHING, without it we wouldn't eat, and it's in the water, too. On top of that flies and such constantly land on it before landing everywhere you touch and about on everything you eat. That's not to say one should roll in it, of course, but I think people who find butts "too icky" really are naive about how the natural world works.

I do recall being very hesitant about trying the shrooms my cousin and his friends literally harvested from cow patties, but whoa trying those shrooms (and intensely curious I even nibbled a raw one after seeing so many others eat them) and while it tasted strange it didn't taste bad...nor did I get really sick (granted, some people on shrooms do, but it's not fecal-related, at least not most of the time).

I did shy away (though not completely avoid) any form of anal sex for a long while until I had a girlfriend really into it and she taught me that's just one more erogenous zone...not in the same way as a man, but still good, and I lost the last of my squeamishness then.