Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are scars unattractive?
I have scar that starts above my belly button and goes to the side of my abdomen from a liver biopsy I had when I was a kid.

And scar on my right elbow from a bicycle crash.

And scar on my left arm from a dog scratch. I actually really like that one. It's a permanent reminder of my dog Niko who was a good friend to me from age 11 to 23.

..... I just want to fit in.

Alex Wrote:Hey not all models are sheeps you know. LOL. One particularity of being a model is to have a natural beauty or natural complexion so if that scar comes with it so be it but I seriously doubt that they would line up to get one. I know I wouldn't Smile

Scars does not disturbs me much... considering that they are not crossing your face from chin down up to your front bone lol.

For me the downer would be paper skin, you know those who have so light skin that you can see the veins running along their body. I know it's not all their fault but that gives me the hibijibies lol.

You would be surprised at how many models and actors have really bad skin.
This is why they wear so much makeup. And why there is SO much airbrushing and photoshopping going on.

There is no such thing as a "perfect" body. There are always some flaws.

Wade Wrote:I have scar that starts above my belly button and goes to the side of my abdomen from a liver biopsy I had when I was a kid.

And scar on my right elbow from a bicycle crash.

And scar on my left arm from a dog scratch. I actually really like that one. It's a permanent reminder of my dog Niko who was a good friend to me from age 11 to 23.

..... I just want to fit in.

I have a small scar on my knee from when I broke some glass, then bent down on the floor to clean it up and a piece of it went into my knee.

Also have a scar on my leg from where it was sliced open by a rusty piece of metal I swiped against.

I dont want fit in though.
Well, depends on what kind of "fitting in" it is.
Flirty-wink-smiley

I don't find scars unattractive I have a scare behind my ear from the 3 operations I had there and a scare on my neck. They are a part of me.
An eye for an eye