Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are scars unattractive?
Depends somewhat on the scar. (A major scar on the face can be hard to grow accustomed to.) Otherwise, I agree with Richard... they're a sign of living life.

They can even be badass! You can make up some great stories about a shark attack, having to massage your own heart, or having the record for the world's worst paper cut. When life gives you lemons... you know.

I'm incredibly apathetic towards scars. I have several that are incredibly noticeable except even I forget they're there. I don't normally notice scars on other people and one guy who I can recall having a large scar on his cheek I didn't even notice it when I first met him and even after I noticed it, it didn't stand out to me. I still thought he was unnaturally sexy.

I suppose some people will be uncaring, some will find them attractive, and anyone who would deny a date because of a scar is a shallow douchebag who isn't worth your time.

Some scars can be unattractive at first, yes. They tell a story though, which makes you more interesting in the long run.

I find some scars sexy. I see it as a real human flaw, which is very sexy. I dont like people who pretend to be perfect or act like their shit dont stink.

As for your first outing in stitches and staples, I would have played that up REAL fast!!!
If that was me in the store, and saw people staring, I would have made my eyes wide open and stared directly into their souls and said "I SMELL FRESH BRAINS"!!!

I would have all sorts of fun with a scar as you described.

Them: "Oh my, how did you get that"?
Me: "I saved a little boy from a car wreck"

Them: "How did you get that scar"
Me: "By fighting off stupid people who ask me about my scar"

Them: "Wow, that must have hurt"
Me: "Why yes it did, let me know you how much" (getting out my pocket knife)

If you go in a gay bar, you can definately play it up there too:

Them: "OH gurl, where did you get that"
Me: "Oh this? It was from a bad trick"

Them: "What happened to you"
Me: "I was with a hot guy and told him I wanted to be ripped up.....so he did"

Them: "OMG, whats that"
Me: "Thats my fetish, wanna make me a new one"

As you can see, my sense of humor is on the dark side.
And no, Darth Vader didnt take me there, I took HIM there.

:o)

All scars are hot.

'Nuff said.

Honestly, I can't think of any type of scar on any location that would make me less attracted to a person.

Wade Wrote:All scars are hot.

'Nuff said.

Honestly, I can't think of any type of scar on any location that would make me less attracted to a person.

REALLY????
[Image: Yamile2.jpg]

(yeah, you knew I was gonna!!)

MisterTinkles Wrote:REALLY????
[Image: Yamile2.jpg]

(yeah, you knew I was gonna!!)

Shows what you know. That belly's just begging to licked.... and I know just the gentleman for the job.

Wade Wrote:Shows what you know. That belly's just begging to licked.... and I know just the gentleman for the job.

I knew you is a nassy boy!!
Evilgrin1

i hate all of my scars.

Don't worry about it you can't change it sooooo forget you even have it till you get to tell people the rad story about your scar!

Also looks aren't every thing!