Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As stated many times....Religion is a Mafia organization
For all you people who require "proof" from what I have stated in the past......

Here is one that is in the news....yet another Vatican member caught in a mafia style act.

http://news.yahoo.com/vatican-monsignor-...nance.html

Corruption, greed, prejudice, and hypocrisy.............your religious dollars at work.

The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak.

Seems like the spirit, the flesh, and everything else is up for sale, including ethics, morals, and legality.

We should all be glad the church can't get away with the things it did in the Middle Ages.

You don't have to belong in an exclusive denomination to be a true Christian.

We should also be glad that the church is willing to pay taxes and abide by local laws, especially when it comes to child sex. None of that sweeping sex scandals under the carpet and protect their own.

Mafia? no, mafia kill kiddy feelers...Mafia also have decency and respect, it is an insult to compare Mafia to the church.

I'm a proud Catholic, I love my religion and I don't think it's a mafia organisation.

Sure, there are rotten apples but the Church plays an essential role in our society - not just spiritual but material, as well (the Catholic Church is the world champion of charities).

There are also countless cases of teachers that abuse their students, I don't see anyone calling the public school a mafia organisation or a nest of pedophiles.

Not a mafia organization but just a business and if there was no money in it, it would cease to exist.

In the UK the closest we had to the mafia were the kray twins, ronnie and reggie, who liked to style themselves on 50s American gangster movies

[Image: umunetus.jpg]

They controlled london in the 60’s, ronnie was gay, reg was bi, they werent good samaritans but they were respected, they didnt say one thing and then do another, they practiced what they preached and were not two-faced hypocrites or liars or fools who sprout rubbish from there mouths and believe what people that have been dead for 2000 years told them to believe

[Image: 5e4avyju.jpg]