Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
i think blue and pink. whats yoursConfusedmile:

joseph Wrote:i think blue and pink. whats yoursConfusedmile:

PURPLE

My bedroom in Japan was purple, hehehe :redface:

Smurlos

One of my favourite episodes is also one I hate!!! Tabula Rasa. I love the memory loss and the random stories and beliefs that come together, but I hate the fact the make up guys ovviousely got bored and just got a mask from the local fancy dress shop for the demon!!!

I also love Graves and the build up to it, witch willow (before the gruesome veins) is HOT and the way her character builds is incredible. Also love the fact that yellow crayons save the world!!!

Third probably has to be the moment where spike and buffy finally get it on. The build up and the tension is fab and the scene is so hot (I luuurrrrvvveee spike!)

Must also mention the comedy value of the moment giles and joyce are fooling around on a car bonnet and the guys catch em, cant remember the episode name. Involves Ethan Rayne and dodgy chocolate bars!!!

Must re watch Buffy, its been sooo long.

Smurlos we must do drinks and a Buffy marathon!!!!

As a slight aside that has made me think about the moment in Torchwood with James MArsters (spike/captian john) and John Barrowman. That was also hot!! I thnk I may be a sex addict (can you be addicted to something you aint getting?!?!?!?!)

BiPenny Wrote:... (can you be addicted to something you aint getting?!?!?!?!)
Is that a question? No, I don't think so. Isn't a craving for sustenance normally just called hunger? Wink

May your appetites be assuaged Bighug

BiPenny Wrote:Third probably has to be the moment where spike and buffy finally get it on. The build up and the tension is fab and the scene is so hot (I luuurrrrvvveee spike!)

Yikes! Not a spuffy! *spits* Wink

BiPenny Wrote:Must also mention the comedy value of the moment giles and joyce are fooling around on a car bonnet and the guys catch em, cant remember the episode name. Involves Ethan Rayne and dodgy chocolate bars!!!

Band Candy :biggrin:

BiPenny Wrote:Smurlos we must do drinks and a Buffy marathon!!!!
Haha sounds good to me!!! :biggrin:

Question for Smurlos - when and where?!

Question for Marshlander - tell me something interesting about yourself please?

Question for Dan1089 - Whats the lyric in your sig?

Question for WLM - when shall we get everyone we met on sat back together and have a proper all nighter (as I was gonna go for that weekend when u r off galavanting)

Question for Shadow - whats Jersey like?

BiPenny Wrote:Question for Shadow - whats Jersey like?

It's lovely actually yeah ... it's a 9 mile x 5 mile little island with its own thriving community - it's divided up into 12 "Parishes" (basically like really tiny towns ?), each of which has its own Parish Hall (which handles small issues like speeding tickets, minor crimes, changes of address, issuance of driving licences etc., etc.), a school, and a set of shops. Most of the Parishes are named after Saints - e.g. "St. Lawrence", "St. Ouen" (pronounced "Saint One" or "Sin 'Twon" if you're a local), "St. Saviour" and so on).

We lie literally within the clutches of France, and so there is a large French influence here (lots of the streets have names in English and French - e.g. King Street / La Rue Derrière), and we import French foods on weekends sometimes and sell them in the larger supermarkets ... but we are most definitely more British than French in many ways. I think the diehard local people are more French-oriented (the local language (which I do not speak) is called "Jerriais" or "Jersey French"), and most of the adults that are here NOW are from England (Portugal, Poland ...).

It's got a healthy pace of life to it, insofar as people do run businesses - we're not all sheep herders or hermits ... the island has international renown as an "Offshore Finance Centre" (repeat after me IT IS NOT A TAX HAVEN Lol2) and, even though our tourist trade has all but dried up in recent years in favour of the Finance Industry, we do still get quite a few tourists each year.

The crime-rate is *touch wood* low (watch me get mugged on the way home now), and it's the kinda place where people do still sleep with their doors unlocked ...

Wouldlikemuscle was HORRIFIED that I left my iPod in my car outside the house, but over here you just don't think about that sorta thing ... which is cool.

... and you're NEVER more than 15 minutes from a beach, in virtually any direction.

There are some STUNNING views and beautiful sites, and NO POISONOUS WILDLIFE (apart from the locals).

Anything else you wanna know babe ?

I'm going to ask a question of Phil! now ...

Phil!, were you born in Ireland ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

BiPenny Wrote:Question for Smurlos - when and where?!

Laugh now you're asking!!

marshlander - do you remember your highest bowling score? (if applicable?)

BiPenny - is penny your real name? :tongue:

Frank - if watermelons for whatever reason *god forbid* became extinct, which type of fruit would become your new passion?

BiPenny Wrote:Question for WLM - when shall we get everyone we met on sat back together and have a proper all nighter (as I was gonna go for that weekend when u r off galavanting)

How about when I get back... say the first weekend in Sept? Fri 5th / Sat 6th??

Smurlos Wrote:BiPenny - is penny your real name? :tongue:

I can sooo answer that.. but I'll let her do it. Or if you investigate.. I believe the answer to that is already on this very forum. Wink

Shadow Wrote:Wouldlikemuscle was HORRIFIED that I left my iPod in my car outside the house, but over here you just don't think about that sorta thing ... which is cool.

Tell me about it!!! Says me who's gone and left my TomTom in my car!! :eek: But it's in the glove and not in plain site of any passers by!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Tell me about it!!! Says me who's gone and left my TomTom in my car!! :eek: But it's in the glove and not in plain site of any passers by!

Lol2 - it was just so cute ... the look you gave me was as if I'd completely taken leave of my senses !! (Which is probably disturbingly accurate Lol2).

Bighug

Herz

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!