Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian Soaps
I find all soaps immensly boring, dull and depressing, esp british one eugh yuk.

I love Prisoner.I have all the episodes on dvd. I'd love to see the remake.Remember Vinegar Tits.

abcd1234 Wrote:I love Prisoner.I have all the episodes on dvd. I'd love to see the remake.Remember Vinegar Tits.

I am rewatching my Prisoner DVDs for a thrid time. Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Wentworth Australia's remake of Prisoner is coming to Channel 5 here in the UK it should be interesting to watch to see a 21st century take on Prisoner.

I'm looking forward to it ! Not sure that using some of the old characters names is such a good idea, but I think I recognise a couple of faces that I used to like in 'Water Rats', so I have high hopes.
I wonder will they use the wonderful old theme tune (maybe re-recorded by a new singer) ?

abcd1234 Wrote:I love Prisoner.I have all the episodes on dvd. I'd love to see the remake.Remember Vinegar Tits.

Yes ! She was great. I wished she had stayed in it for longer. Wonderful actress. She was the one we loved to hate.
I'm sure there was an episode where she had a date (or was stood up) and it showed her with her hair down, and out of uniform. She looked so different.

Vinegar tits - what a nickname !
And The Freak, and Poe Face Powell !