Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward crush
There is this guy, we don't go in the same class but he is studying in my school. Eitherway I have this huge crush on him, technically he's not really my type but there is something strangely appealing about him that is just so undescribable, that I can't even get out a single word if I can see him in the distance. I have never ever spoke to him in person nor know his name, I just simply don't know how to approach him. I don't want the encounter to be extremelly awkward and I am still in the closet, eitherway I just have this feeling that I will regret it so much if I never ever tried. I'm soon done with my education, and I hope that he wont soon end to. Any suggestions how to approach him, or to show my interest to him in a non awkward way, and not to come out to the closet to the whole school? I have no idea if he is gay or not, I have never spoken to him

Tricky...specially if you don't know he is gay

anyway...more often than not you can find common aquaintances..

maybe you could ask people you know if they know him

also, go a bit in a light stalking-mode and find what activities he's into..then maybe you can coincide, start small talk, etc..

You might try to be friends with his friends, i know making friends is not a easy thing for most people but it's so much easier to make friends with someone you're not into. Idk get him in a situation where you could use his "help" or something. Don't be afraid, don't hesitate, ask yourself this 'what's the worst that could happen?" why would it be awkward? I say have some color in your life have some fun observing him haha. You've noticed him, he hasn't so if you don't try you'll never know. The reason I sound so wishful is that I think it's not fair you're feeling like you have to hide yourself. A straight guy would just take a deep breath and get his girl, we've got so many issues tho. Being in the closet, having homophobes around, not knowing if he's straight or not... I wonder how many people couldn't get into relationships because of these issues, all "the one"s they couldn't meet.

Generally speaking in my program, you can basically just sit beside anyone for any class. Happen to sit next to him, and just be friendly. If he seems receptive, sit next to him every so often, make idle conversation. If he's at all interested back, he'll attempt to do the same.

In regards to being closeted, it actually helps a lot to have a few friends that know...Another way to meet people might be to join your school's GSA if applicable.