Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward disinterest during sex
Hey guys.
So I had this encounter with a guy once. He wasn't that good looking, he was also somewhat fat. (Not intended to view negatively, it's just a description).
Everything was going good until he came. After that when I continued for my orgasm, I totally lost the mood. I tried but just couldn't get into the mood. It was like going through the motions and really unappealing. I managed to ejaculate after maybe 1 minute but the whole time in between was SO awkward.

My question is whether this is normal sometimes ? Has anyone experienced this before ? This has happened to me just once, as of yet.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

clearly you weren't into him, so you must have not wanted to be there.

awkward feelings come from conflicting interests, or trying to force yourself to do something your not comfortable doing.

A big part of the excitement of sex is your partner's pleasure and enjoyment. Since everything was fine until he ejaculated, I wonder if you lost interest because he was no longer sexually aroused and the focus was completely on your orgasm. It sounds like you would not have lost the mood if he hadn't cum first, right?

Yeah I was totally in the mood and actually focussing on not to cum (I tend to cum pretty soon) until he ejaculated. Right after, the mood had surprisingly gone and I had to mentally mould myself to be in the mood.
From my ejaculation I could say that the whole built up pressure before my partner came was already there. Just the mood had totally disappeared.
And yeah, his unattractiveness didn't help either. It made it harder for me to get in the mood but I managed somehow.

That may be part of the issue ^ (what Darius said). You haven't exactly described what you thought of him, our perceptions play a large part in how we respond - or don't - to a situation.

I had posted a reply already. It's not here though.

Anyways, yeah I was totally in the mood before he came. I was actually trying to focus on not ejaculating (I tend to ejaculate soon, it may be PME).
I was trying hard to get in the mood after he came (his unattractiveness wasn't helping) and I noticed all the built up sexual energy before my partner came was already there. I didn't havw to start all over again.

"his unattractiveness wasn't helping"

Sounds like the root of the problem - is there a reason you chose this specific partner despite him not actually being attractive to you?

Well he seemed good enough in his profile, so I went for it.

Did he have a nice cock, at least?