Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again - Changed my status
I have come back after many months of not posting here.

In my profile, here, I just changed my status from Single Gay Man to Curious Man in a Straight Relationship (Even though I do not think that really describes what I am fully). I have had relations with men in my past, but nothing really came of it.

Yes, I have been in a straight, Heterosexual relationship for about 8 years now. We live together and we are best friends, but really only friends.

I have come out to her many months ago, saying I think I would be better off dating Men. I have no sexual or intimate attractions towards women at all. The last time I had sex was with her, 4-5 months ago. I do not miss Heterosexual sex and, honestly, the thought of it now actually grosses me out.

I'm not really sure what's going to happen at this point, but I am having feelings and had to come here to express them.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome back Matty Smile

Miles Wrote:Welcome back Matty Smile

Thank you! 1syellow1

Yes, welcome back. That's kind of a strange story, really, I can't get my head around it.

Spellbound Wrote:Yes, welcome back. That's kind of a strange story, really, I can't get my head around it.

Yes, it is a strange story. I hardly understand it (or myself).

Welcome back Smile

Welcome back. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thank you all for your replies and your welcomes.

I think you shouldn't care about your 'status', If something happen, it happen. ;-P

Welcome (back)!

I love his body!