Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again - Changed my status
Hi, welcome back :-)

i don't understand why you and your friend are still in a relationship ...

Update: So the woman I live with and have spoken of here has been away at a friend's house for a couple of days. She just came back.

The first thing she does, me sitting at the computer, is hug me and give me a big kiss on the cheek. This never happens anymore. I didn't know what to think so I just calmly accepted it. Strange.

megumidesu Wrote:i don't understand why you and your friend are still in a relationship ...
Me too... Pengy

sillyboy86 Wrote:Me too... Pengy

It's hard to explain.

By all means, feelings need to be expressed. You can take my word for it, systematic emotional suppression leads to nothing good. At all.

Coming from a heavily self-restrained man the next might sound weird:
To hell with it. You can like or not like guys, girls, dogs, trees, all you want withOut having to explain why to anyone. It's your life man. Got a job? Pay the bills? Youre doing what you HAVE to already. Now go do what you WANT to.

Regards!

P.S. Tell me...are there many "curious men" like you in NJ? Just so I now when I get bored of being controlled-me and set off abroad to taste a little life!

Regards!

Well, sounds like she accepts you for who you are... I don't really see the problem here.

It is a little complicated, but just enjoy like and take it as it comes. If you fall for a guy and have sex with him? who cares? it is just who you are. Love (and sex) is just that, and only that in my mind. Do what makes you happy and doesn't hurt others.