Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back and Forth
I have moved around alot because if you know my history which you seem like you do and have been doing your research you would have known that I have been doing seasonal work ever since April of 2010 and that is what has taken me state to state and to be quite honest for awhile I really enjoyed that lifestyle of moving around but then recently just got tired of moving all the time, packing and unpacking and what not.

I spent the start of the summer working at the Grand Canyon North Rim and that was pretty cool but I just gotta restless and didn't want to spend the rest of my summer there and I wanted to head back to Colorado where I spent last winter. In some ways I wanted to also be able to smoke legally without getting into trouble since its legal to smoke here now as WA is as well. I just felt at home here and before I left the north rim I decided to have a long distance relationship with a female that was 20 years younger than me (yup I didn't mention that before) and she is very pretty and a very down to earth person.

Well I got to where I am living and we exchanged mail and messages on facebook until I got to the point where the age difference bothered me beyond belief. Well just recently I went to Denver and realized how many gay bars and other things were there and for some reason I felt like perhaps I need to get back into that scene but usually its just a phase for a few weeks and then it passes by. I mean gay bars are not the best places to meet guys all the time anyway.

I am not really worried about having a boyfriend or not having a boyfriend in my life and if I die alone I am perfectly happy with that. I am not one of those guys that cries at night because I don't have a boyfriend, if I meet someone along the way and we do it hit it off so be it but I don't regret a thing and I don't regret not having a boyfriend. Sure sometimes I get really horny where I would love to have a fuck buddy or what not but then I jerk off a few times and play with some sex toys and I am pretty much over it until the next time I feel that way again.

I don't need a close companion to have a happy life like some people need. I am refuse to label myself because I honestly don't think its important for me to live a happy and productive life. Some people may need that label to live a great and happy life but I am not one of those people. I just know that I seem to want to be out sometimes and then deep in other times and that my sexuality is really not that important for the world to know.

I have lived in these states in the last 4 years or so: South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Vermont, California, Colorado, Washington and Arizona and I have to say that Colorado is by far my favorite one, just love the atmosphere and enviroment. I moved around alot because it was all seasonal work but I have found a place to settle down but its cool that people start to question why I do it, that is hilarious.

As with turning 40 it really hasn't hit me like I have heard it hits most people that I know and the funny thing is that people that are 10 years younger than me and sometimes more than that look way older than me and perhaps I haven't let the idea of myself turn 40 worry or bother me is because nobody ever suspects that I am 40 when they meet me. They still think that I am in my twenties or early thirties so its not an issue. I do like 300 miles of hiking in the summer and last winter i did 150+ days of skiing last winter and 90 before that and so on. I try and keep myself in somewhat good shape.

As with sitting down with myself and having a good chat with myself I don't think I really need that to be honest. I know who and what I am and what I like, sometimes the gay issue comes up once in awhile when I wonder what its like to have a boyfriend again and all that but I don't ever regret anything. I know that I love the lifestyle that I have. I am a ski bum in the winter and I am a hiking bum in the summer and I love it. I don't make lots of money or have a house or a fancy car but I am doing exactly what I want and how I want to do it and thats all that matters to me and I am living in a state that I love.

Well anyway sorry for the novel people!

Jason74 Wrote: I do like 300 miles of hiking in the summer and last winter i did 150+ days of skiing last winter and 90 before that and so on. I try and keep myself in somewhat good shape.

As with sitting down with myself and having a good chat with myself I don't think I really need that to be honest. I know who and what I am and what I like, sometimes the gay issue comes up once in awhile when I wonder what its like to have a boyfriend again and all that but I don't ever regret anything. I know that I love the lifestyle that I have. I am a ski bum in the winter and I am a hiking bum in the summer and I love it. I don't make lots of money or have a house or a fancy car but I am doing exactly what I want and how I want to do it and thats all that matters to me and I am living in a state that I love.

Well anyway sorry for the novel people!
The portion I bolded : .wow. that's impressive.
No idea how much I do, but its deff nothing like that. I do like to get out on little hikes in the summer though Smile

oh and don't apologize for the 'novel' LOL