Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back with a better me
Hello guys! I used to be a member here two year ago but stopped using it after that. A lot of things have happened in the last two years. I met some guys, made some good gay pals, fooled by some jerks, came out to some close friends... and most importantly came out to my family last month Smile

I recently started a simple blog for fun, just to record my thoughts and experiences. What's a blog for if it's not read by people. So, feel free to have a read if you are curious Smile The link is stated in my profile.

I did not write it here because I'm not sure if it's against the rules. It's just a simple, lame, personal blog. Haha. Nothing commercial.

Glad to hear that things are working out for you and that you are now out.

Welcome to GS and congrads on some important recent events in your life.

Congratulations on successfully coming out as a fully realized adult! Welcome Back!
~Beaux

Hello; I was not here before, but welcome back to the forum! Your blog is really interesting. Congratulations on coming out. It is far better to come out late than never.

Pleased to meet you and welcome back.

Hey guys, thanks so much Smile

Nanaki Wrote:Hello; I was not here before, but welcome back to the forum! Your blog is really interesting. Congratulations on coming out. It is far better to come out late than never.

I'm surprised and glad that you find my blog interesting Smile Thanks Catmilk

Welcome to GS Wavey

Welcome back, J. So you've come out to some people and your family. That must have been hard to do.