Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banana ice-cream
Hi guys, After a range of searching on the Internet, I found that seems it does not exist in other countries. I really want to share this so you guys can enjoy this out-of -this-world snack, or you also can eat it as dessert, it's really really yummy!^^ We call it "Banana Ice-cream" but actually I don't think it's ice-cream.

Ingredients:
1. coconut cream ( First, you will need 500g shredded coconut flesh, put them in a cloth strainer, then add a little bit of warm water, then squeeze them, the water then comes out with the color of milk. Second, add like 200g water and 1 tbsp cornstarch, mix them. After that, boil the coconut milk, then add the cornstarch water, stir them well, the water then becomes thicker, then add 1tbsp sugar ( It depends on your preference, sweeter or less sweet, you can taste it as you are cooking ), then stir till the sugar completely dissolves, let it cool. And that's it, that's the coconut cream. Wondering if you guys eat this before? )
2. 120g roasted peanut ( Crushed)
3. 150g Shredded coconut flesh
4. 15 bananas ( Approximately)
5. Some plastic bags (or plastic wrap)
You can adjust the first three ones according to your need, cause I like them so much, so I usually add them as many as possible Tongue

The process of making this is really simple, even someone never goes into the kitchen like me can do it.

I use the plastic bag about 5x7 inch, then I cut them from the edge so they are spread out and become 10x7 inch. Then put the banana on it, then cover it, and press it with a wide knife or chopper block or anything heavy enough to crush the banana. Open the bag(It is flat by now ), pour some coconut cream on it ( I my self pour like two thirds tbsp ), then spread some crushed peanut and shredded coconut, then cover it again, turn it upside down, do the same to this side, and cover it. Put it into the freezer, about 8 hours, as long as they are frozen. Then you can serve it. ^^
(Sometimes people insert a long wooden stick into the banana before crushing it, that way you can hold the stick when you serve it, convenient~~)
Hope you guys enjoy this, and if you like it, share with your friends.^^ And if you have any questions or can't understand my broken English, tell me.^^

The video was not made by me, I found it on Youtube ^^

Thank you so much , I love banana ice cream.

Oh my gosh that sounds delicious!

I was at the food show one year and they had a machine that mashed and flash froze bananas so it turned out an ice cream like consistency Big Grin this sounds like a delicious recipe I'll try to make it!

mmm bananas... Wink

That sounds so nice. Yum. Smile