Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Lubricant for sex
Spit lots and lots of spit.

http://www.boyzshop.com/wet-platinum-lube_446.html

This is the best I've come by. Stays lubricated for a good amount of time and never gets sticky.

michaelson Wrote:KY. It's cheap and easy to obtain at any drugstore.

Tell you the truth I heard of KY but never seen being sold anywhere my self...

What the best Lubricant for massaging and sex?

sweetlad2010 Wrote:Tell you the truth I heard of KY but never seen being sold anywhere my self...

Really? They sell it like everywhere, it's made by Johnson and Johnson.

I use climax H20. It's really good stuff. I'm married to a woman. It works good for m2m anal and m2w anal. Or just jerking off also.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Sperm

----

Be practical, Irina, lol. I know the idea is erotic but sperm tends to dry up very quickly and there's never so much of it in the first place... Not a good idea, including the fact that it may contain STIs... What's more you'd have to produce it first which would mean the end of the game, at least for he who produced it.
The reality of the game is that you need something more lasting, and water soluble if you are going to do it with condoms. Natural saliva does the trick to some extent but like sperm, it tends to dry up quite quickly.
No one would be advised to use anything like soap (irritating) or lotions with any alcohol or perfume agents for the reasons Marvintech mentioned. The good old classical KY jelly (originally made for pregnant women and for gynaechology) tends to dry up quickly too.
There are quite a few lubricants available on the market, many of them water / silicon based (for use with latex condoms). Some of them are available on Amazon, it seems, at least on the French site.
Pjur stays silky and pleasant for a long time, it can be used as massage ointment too.
Liquid Silk has that lovely white creamy colour that evokes sperm. It's a good one too. But the taste is not great.
Some lubricants like ID or Wet contain vitamin E and glycerine, which makes them sticky to some extent, but will actually prevent over rubbing and protect the tender mucous membrane. They are also a little nicer to the taste. Of course lubricants are not made to be eaten, but in the event that you do like oral sex... well, it would be a better choice.
CX Glide is also quite popular. Check out that there is an anal sex version.

It must also be remembered that enemas, although they may make you feel more comfortable about being 'clean' down there, are not to be repeated too often, in order to let the bowels do their normal evacuation job. Also remember that part of the water content of what you ingest is soaked back up into the body through the rectum membrane, which is why condomless sex is ill-advised if you don't know your partner's HIV status.

In Great Britain you can obtain lubricants and condoms at a reasonable price ( and a choice of formats and brands) from this address. Good service. www.freedoms-shop.nhs.uk

sweetlad2010 Wrote:What the best Lubricant for massaging and sex?

For massage I would recommend Pjur or regular almond oil, mixed with your choice of essential oils... like mandarin or vanilla, or ylang ylang, sandal wood, or patchouli which are relaxing and smell really nice.
Definitely avoid almond oil for sex unless it's just for condom-free sex, in which case it's probably quite safe (unless the person is allergic to nut oils). You can check on a little section of the skin first.

I don't have a male lover but I do love to ride one of my wife's dildos while I masturbate , and for that I prefer For anal I prefer a silicone-based lub such as Pur or WET Platinum. I also like aloe gel for anal.

For masturbating my cock nothing beats Swiss Navy Premium Masturbation Cream. It takes a minute to warm up but once it does, oh man there's no slicker lub than it.

I too like the tingle one :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]