Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best first date :D
So today I finally had my date it was a long week but we held out. I drove about an hour or so to meet him, we went to see a movie where I ended up having my first kiss and it was great. 20 mins later i returned the kiss and we snuggled the rest of the movie. Afterwards we went back to his dorm and cuddled talking about life in general for two hours with the occasional kiss. I couldn't have pictured a better date if I tried. It was really sad when I got about halfway home and I kept smelling his smell though but I pulled through and didn't let myself breakdown over it. I cant wait for the day when I wake up next to him that'll definitely be an emotional moment for me xD

Awww. Look Ma, our baby is all grown up... (sniff) brings a tear to my eye.....

Now then for the 'lecture'.

Condoms - lots and lots of condoms, and water based lube. Make it a habit to use them.

Advice on Love - well don't do it... Oh too late... Ok.... Well then hold on tight its going to be a very bumpy ride. But a good one.

Congrats BTW

That is so cool , happy for you kiddo.Confusedmile:

I like to pretend I'm irritated smelling someone else, but it's a source of such glee, amirite?

I am not to least bit jealous. Globwhore EVEN WITH Valentines day coming up. NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT. *goes to kitchen and starts smashing all the fine china* NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT JEALOUS OF YOU. I'M-SO-HAPPY FOR YOU----

Greenchainsaw

Congrats Gurl...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Awww. Look Ma, our baby is all grown up... (sniff) brings a tear to my eye.....

Now then for the 'lecture'.

Condoms - lots and lots of condoms, and water based lube. Make it a habit to use them.

Advice on Love - well don't do it... Oh too late... Ok.... Well then hold on tight its going to be a very bumpy ride. But a good one.

Congrats BTW

Oh and don't keep them in your wallet a long time where they can get hot and start to breakdown.

Couldn't have asked for anything better Crazylove!

Unlike ManicLewis I'm a little bit jealous. Still I'm really happy for you. Smile

Like most of the guys who have posted here, I too am jealous, not only did you have a great first date but also (what sounds like) an awesome first kiss, congrats Smile

That reminds me my first date too, when I was 16... Smile