Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best region of the usa?
If you divide the USA into sections, Kentucky is in the NORTHERN half.
I live near the Kentucky/Indiana border, and while many people are severely country, they are not Southern.
My Dad and I are Southern. He's from Louisiana and I'm originally from Virginia
This is not an opinion. This is based on facts.
Now, if you will excuse me, I'm gonna go work on my shooting at the same time I bake an apple pie from scratch, like a real Southern woman.

EDIT: That being said, the REAL South is where it's at when it comes to cooking Wink As for hospitality and general acceptance...nope. No where. Just...no. Not here.

EDIT 2:
This gif is a good demonstration of my sass just now ;3
[Image: 3d7a7a6c_zpse98f410b.gif]

Depends what you're into. If you like a lot of "old world charm" then NE seems best, but if you prefer a lot of open spaces and privacy then west, and the South tends to have the best food...all generally speaking, of course.

If the South was populated by hobbits rather than humans then I'd definitely live there, though if the hobbits had any sense they wouldn't let a human like me move there to mess the place up. Just ask the elves who had to move under Mt. Shasta after they made the mistake of letting humans into their redwoods (silly elves, thinking there wasn't a difference between humans and Sasquatch!) :tongue:

NE is the best, duh.......I'll have to get back you as to why. What makes you say we're unfriendly, Johnny?

ChrisD Wrote:NE is the best, duh.......I'll have to get back you as to why. What makes you say we're unfriendly, Johnny?

Boston and New York City.

Plenty of unfriendly cities everywhere.

What? No 'Middle East' as an option...that's not fair.

Hands down would have to be Canada

Joshular Wrote:Hands down would have to be Canada

This song should've WON the Academy Award it was nominated for!

MisterTinkles brought up a good issue. "Good for what?" For example, I love to live in one state, but job opportunities await for me in another state (which I honestly dislike). Smile

Arkansota Wrote:Boston and New York City.

Boston rocks! It even has its own cereal, Boston Chahms! Just ask Mickey the Masshole:

Massachusetts has everything, just look at the map:

[Image: masshole-map.jpg]