To whose beat we've all become slave?
His hair is too long, his chest not defined,
And great muscle hangs from no limb.
I see cuter, more talented, interesting boys
Every day when I walk by the gym.
So what about Biebs do we all like so much,
Just his talent? Or as I surmise,
Is it more of the fact that because of his fame
Shirtless pics are more common than flies?

Oh I've made my views on JB quite clear in the chat Astrosmiley2

I don't just adore Bieber, I love his music with my whole heart. I have asked myself the very same question many times, but I have found no obvious reason. The best I could think of was that I love all of these things: the appearance, that he is nearly my age, that he actually can sing (and it is not some fancy computer programs that manipulate his voice), that he knows how to make his fans happy, his old hair and the lovely way he used to whip it, but above all else, I like that he is a boy and yet he manages to be so cool, because let's face it male singers are very rarely as successful as female singers. I don't know if you understand what I mean, so to put it briefly, I like Justin Bieber because of all the small things, that come together to form one huge person, who is a bit short...

The more things change...the more they stay the same. I used to hear that and not really connect at all to it but now..I get it. Beiber is a great example...there have been so many Beibers..Shawn Cassidy comes to mind...BARF.

They are hot until someone replaces them...and they will.

I was watching the Today Show recently and noticed he had alot of middle aged adult fans...I thought that was kinda creepy. I remember thinking when I saw the 40 and 50 somethings jumping up and down that I was glad I didn't know them:biggrin:

Yuck - The only word he deserves from me Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hey East--just one barf--you forgot Scott Baio, Michael J. Fox, Joey Lawrence, Tim Considine, C. Thomas Howell, Robe Lowe, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio, Chad Lowe,
I thought of ten in minute. You are now behind ten barfs to one barf.
Everyone post your favorite Justin Bieber lookalike.

Oh no, not you, too! But, it's a great little poem, musicman!

OrphanPip Wrote:Oh I've made my views on JB quite clear in the chat Astrosmiley2
Unfortunately for my eyes, this is true. Cry

Twinkle, twinkle, little star... Rofl

Justin bieber use to be awesome and more down to earth. now he has a huge ego and is a celebrity. I dont like this bieber. i like him better as the kid on youtube.

Watch his movie and be more open-minded. FFS Same things people were saying about the Jonas Brothers, now everyone's like "they were so talanted, who brought BIeber".

I own his movie. lol