Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit of help plesase Guys?
I am a single guy, i love women, i find them so attractive and would love nothing more than too be in love with a special lady!! But over the last few years i have been entering Gay Chat rooms, i have gradually went from just browsing to chatting too local guys. I dont find guys attractive, i have no urge to kiss them, but being with a guy is such a turn on. I have got a fantasy of having a girl use a strap on on me, i think that may have nee where it all started but its now so much more than that.

I have for a while now neen chatting to a local man, who is 10 years older than me, very experienced, and very discreet. I have been speaking to him for a while, i am ver sure he is genuine and seems to understand my urges and fears. He now wants to meet with me on Thursday at his place, i really want to go through with this, but i am so scared and so nervous that i don't think i will. What am i to do?

[COLOR="Purple"]Go ahead and meet him but NOT at his place... maybe go there later on but meet up at a cafe or something like that... someplace open and where you have the choice to leave without any kind of scene.

If he disagrees with this change in a meeting place then refuse to meet him.

I cant tell you what is going on with you psychologically, you will have to work that out yourself or with help. Being extremely nervous or scared is probably natural and a good thing in this situation.[/COLOR]

Whatever you decide to do, it would be polite to let him know if you don't want to go through with it.

I agree with fjp, a public meet first and probably best to be sober. Keep your wits about you. If anything seems wrong it probably will be. While there are lots of nice people out there looking for some company, there are also one or two weirdos.

Agree absolutely with the above but would add that if it is humanly possible you should tell someone else what you are doing and where you are going.

peterinmalaga Wrote:... you should tell someone else what you are doing and where you are going.
Would that be the other half of the "straight relationship" ... ? Rolleyes

Agree with the above advises, especially Franks' "Meet outside first, then decide."

May I add one more though?

Bring a loaded gun.

Amigo Wrote:Bring a loaded gun.

Rofl Rofl Rofl with a silencer? Rofl Rofl Rofl

Amigo Wrote:... Bring a loaded gun.
Is this a euphemism or just a little extreme?

i wonder if he,s going for it ?

Loaded gun with a rubber cap.

What's euphemism? Can you give me an example? I looked it up in the dictionary, but I don't understand.

From the Dictionary :

Euphemism :

an inoffensive or indirect expression that is substituted for one that is considered offensive or too harsh;