Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowjobs
I was actually in his room watching football. I was not in my thong but I did mention my recent underwear purchase so he's aware of my interest in that area. Anyways, I know he's gay and asked his thoughts on some things. We were talking about things and he decided to ask me if I was bi. I said I don't know. And then, ......

I guess if I wanted to admit to being attracted to guys, I find asian men attractive

ShiftyNJ Wrote:How did that topic come up? Were you parading around the dorms in your thong again?

"You're hot - I wouldn't mind fooling around with you if you're up for it." At least, that's how it usually worked in my dorm. Smile

Lex

Whom I'd let blow me vs whom I would blow aren't always on equal terms. Or perhaps you only like to be serviced?

Lexington Wrote:"You're hot - I wouldn't mind fooling around with you if you're up for it." At least, that's how it usually worked in my dorm. Smile

Lex

I was such a closeted wuss in my 3 semesters in the dorms. Had no such conversations!

Ditto. My straight friends ended up getting more blowjobs from the gay guys than I did. Smile

Lex

Well, the RA is obviously trying to prevent your suffering serious injury.

The take home: "If an erection lasts longer than four hours, immediately seek medical attention."

Laugh

Wish I had been in that situation when I was in college!

Don't worry about labels yet. Right now your just experimenting and trying to find yourself as a person.

Don't worry about straight, bi, or gay....you're just sexual. And your RA is too. Enjoy.

Sounds fun but doesn't make you bi , gay, I love dick am married font consider myself any label

I think labels are useful tools to figuring out stuff.

Being able to answer for oneself 'what am I?' goes along way to reaching acceptance and working within that framework. And figuring out what we want out of life and how we go about getting that.

Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between persons of opposite sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to persons of the opposite sex; it "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosexuality

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior toward both males and females,[1][2][3] and may also encompass romantic or sexual attraction to people of any gender identity or to a person irrespective of that person's biological sex or gender, which is sometimes termed pansexuality.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex. It "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

When it comes to sex acts, whether its having your cock sucked or you suck cock, its a homosexual activity.

If you like guys sucking your dick this means you are either gay or bi not heterosexual.

When it comes to romantic feelings, who you are attracted to, who you would like to settle down, get married and have same sex day after day, week after week, year after year for your whole life with... you may be heterosexual.

I think technically you fall in the bisexual spectrum. Which is, if polls and research is correct, is where most of humanity actually lies.

You might be 95% straight with 5% gay tendencies technically 'bisexual' but you can reasonably claim the 'straight' label. As long as you are not actively using 'hetero' as a deceptive ploy.

So some people (guys) you may want to admit that you are bi-orientated if you want sex with them. Trust me, a lot of bi and gay guys are sick and tired of 'straight' men seeking sex with them, this has lead to a decidedly negative opinion of straight guys wanting other guys for sex.

In other areas of your life, say dating women, you can use the heterosexual label since technically you don't fully swing both ways readily.

If you think your special or your problem is unique, I'm sorry to inform you of this but the reality is you are acutely, chronically and totally 'normal' as the majority of people fall on the bi spectrum.

As EXAMPLE: I technically fall in the 'bi' spectrum because there has been two women I would have married, had kids and did the whole straight thing for. Unfortunately they were lesbians and had no interest in me.

I classify myself as 'gay' because all of my sexual and relationship interactions have been with men, and I prefer to stick with men unless I happen to meet the right lesbian, pardon, woman, who does it for me (she will undoubtedly be a lesbian I'm sure).

I do not deny my straight leaning to myself. I'm comfortable with the notion. I stick to the 'gay label' because explaining I'm a closet lesbian just gets complicated. :tongue:

I don't know if any of this explaining helps you to wrap your mind around the issue. hopefully it will and you will be more comfortable with whatever happens.