Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowjobs
So guys,

I was wondering what your thoughts on blowjobs are. When it comes to intimacy, are they more on the level of making out, or do you think they count as full-blown sex?

I had a nice detailed explanation for my vote but the internet went F you...so I'll give the summary.

Basically I used to see it like making out, but now I see it as sex. It takes a lot of trust for me to do it with a guy. I definitely wouldnt do it unless it was with someone I'm dating.

Hmmm....I'm not sure what to think about bjs....I don't find them as intimate as making out, so for me they're kinda on the same level/less fun.

Pity there aren't more options in your survey.... I'm sure lots of people would certainly consider making out less offensive to see happening than a blow job, again it may depend on the context...

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm sure lots of people would certainly consider making out less offensive to see happening than a blow job

Lol...0_o'' really?! I don't know if I'd agree with you there!!!

In high school I used to think oral sex was less intimate than kissing in many ways, probably because my friend would let me blow him but wouldn't kiss.

Now, I would say oral sex is more intimate. And I'll stop now before I start typing something that reveals my emotional vulnerability caused by bad high school experiences. :p

Oral sex has been called the gay man's handshake. I think it means more than hello.

Depends on who you're blowing. Could be like making out, could be sex...depends on your personal perception. :]
I think that it really just depends on who you're blowing because it could be a totally lust driven blowjob which doesn't mean much, but it could also be you trying to give your partner the time of their life.

i think its really intimate :$
tried blowing random guyz and.... EEK .... Never gonna happen again
though im definitely gonna do it with anyone im dating :$

Lonely Wrote:i think its really intimate :$
tried blowing random guyz and.... EEK .... Never gonna happen again
though im definitely gonna do it with anyone im dating :$

I'm hearing you bro.

I totally agree hehe xx