Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body hair
Not sure if this is the right section to put this in, but it's as good as any so meh :biggrin:

What are peoples views on body hair, namely chest hair/stomach/general torso area. Is it good or bad? Would a hairy guy be a positive thing or negative thing, obviously i know things like personality would add to it yadda yadda yadda. But from a purely physical aspect is it good or not?

Just something i've always wondered people's views on really

John x

Invasion

Hair, perfectly natural stuff! My personal preference is for hair that looks cared for, but each to their own.

Everybody has hair, just depends when you get it. I've got hairy legs and faint chest hairs, but my friend has faint leg hair...and that's it so it depends on where your body is in the hair area.
Personally i like a bit of leg hair, but apart from that smooth does it for me.

Personally I like a little bit of hair of smooth. And different people have different type of hair too... some hair is nicer than others in the same places.

I hate my own body hair... well, torso (chest and abs) hair anyway. Horrible texture. Would get rid... but too lazy.

Snail trails from the abdomen down are cuuuuuuuuuuute! I love them :biggrin:
I love guys with little goaties too! Confusedmile:

Chest hair is cute as long as it's not overgrown... back hair is quite gross but I'm not that shallow that if I really liked a guy and found out he had a bit of a hairy back, it would become a big issue.

The UGLIEST sight is seeing areas shaven....... but like when the hairs start coming through again... a sort of stubble I guess haha. I think that I'd rather see a gorilla than someone with *stubble* on their body Confusedmile: Yes, natural is better

well it depends i guess but i prefer slightly hairier than smooth really. goatees are cute (have one myself really), and chest and navel hair is sexy to me. moustaches are a turn-off though, especially the really thick ones.

but really i am not picky. i just don't go for the TOO smooth kind of guys as i like my men to be men not babies. shaved is REALLY a turn-off. trimmed is ok - and sometimes necessary - down there. i trim but never shave.

back hair is indeed sort of gross but i've never been with a guy that hairy so i don't know how i'd react.

i'm pretty open about physical appearance and something like this really differs from person to person.

I prefer hair basically because stubble is so ugly.. Lol.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

not keen on to much hair like mostly smooth if i wanted to see a monkey i'd go to the zoo!! Wink

jamesteen Wrote:not keen on to much hair like mostly smooth if i wanted to see a monkey i'd go to the zoo!! Wink

You disrespectin the human race's family? You calling my mum an ape? you calling my dad an orangutan? Wink

i call my brother a chimp all the time.

or chump.

never champ :biggrin: