Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balls retreating inside body?
Sometimes, most often when I'm jerking off, I can feel one of my balls slide up into my body. It will stay up there for some time, but can be gently massaged out (it will eventually come out on its own if it's not). I assume I'm not the only one that this happens to.

I find it uncomfortable and am curious as to 1) why it happens, and 2) how to stop it (if possible). Anyone know anything about this?

Can't say that this has ever happened to me, but it's certainly not unheard of. As long as they don't get stuck up there it probably won't be a problem.

I don't think there's any problem but since you have a doubt, you should go and see a doctor.

Google results say - They shouldnt really come up into body, although its not rare or life threating, can be at risk of hernia (i had that when i was 2 ) or reduced sperm count and can be easily fixed by seeing a urolagist. I understand thats scary in itself but if it is very uncomftable its the best thing to do apparantly.

I was curious cause i of this guy i knew few years ago...

Well, it does happen to me from time to time, (yes, yes also jerking off) but sometimes when I sleep with my legs in awkward compressing positions..(of course the common thing is in both times, I have a full erection, so I don't know...a case of steric hindrance perhaps?)

I usually just push it gently back out and I never have any problem..nor pain for that matter

If you're experiencing pain or something like that, then of course you should go see a doctor..

Really? Ive heard of this happening, but never to me. If anything, mine dropped between my knees when I turned 45.Rofl

Gurl, im sorry, but when I read the question of the thread, I fucking died laughing Rofl not at your situation, but the title... give me a break, im 20 :p

But to be serious now;

I would go to see a doctor. It could be a serious medical thing. As far as I know, this has never happened to me, nor do I think it atypical of human males. Altho I don't even like masturbation, so I may not have had the chance for it to happen, but oh well :/.

I hope it's not detrimental.

Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Gurl, im sorry, but when I read the question of the thread, I fucking died laughing Rofl not at your situation, but the title... give me a break, im 20 :p

lol, I'm glad I could bring some happiness to your day then Wink

southbiochem Wrote:Well, it does happen to me from time to time, (yes, yes also jerking off) but sometimes when I sleep with my legs in awkward compressing positions..(of course the common thing is in both times, I have a full erection, so I don't know...a case of steric hindrance perhaps?)

I usually just push it gently back out and I never have any problem..nor pain for that matter

If you're experiencing pain or something like that, then of course you should go see a doctor..

Eh, I'm not experiencing any pain, it's just uncomfortable. I'll probably mention it to my doctor at some point.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Really? Ive heard of this happening, but never to me. If anything, mine dropped between my knees when I turned 45.Rofl

But you have got very short legs

dfiant1 Wrote:But you have got very short legs

Yeah........two short legs, one really, REALLY long one!!!!
Xyxwave