Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming
What is so bad about bottoming? I hear so much about it. A lot of it is that men who are bottoms are feminine and typically the smaller partner. How does a sex position define who you are as a person?

Nothing bad about bottoming, as far as I'm concerned. There's also nothing wrong with men being feminine. I prefer a masculine, versatile partner, but that's just me.

It's more likely who you are as a person that will influence your preferred position than the other way around. Some people get stuck thinking in stereotypes, and it sounds like that is what you have been hearing. Sexual preferences and expression include a much broader spectrum.

I've always said this: A lot of time anal sex hurts like a S.O.B. Only a REAL man can handle this without having to have his partner pull out and the only real man is a man who's had another man's c*** up his a**. Does anyone agree?

That's a huge misconception and I could write an essay on how people think a sex position defines who you are or who they think you are. There's nothing bad about bottoming at all. Your position in the bedroom should NOT define who you are/how you act/etc. I know plenty of "feminine" men that prefer "topping" and would look at you crazy if you asked them if they were bottoms. I know even more "masculine" men that prefer to be the "bottom." People put way too much into silly things like this.

there is nothing wrong with bottoming. With me and my boyfriend i am the bottom. and while i look some what feminine im not all that feminine. I am a gay US marine. also the stereotype that bottoms are smaller than their partners is false, my boyfriend is about 5ft 6in whereas i am 6ft flat

They don't need to be less feminine than their partner. There is just loads of shit that gets said about it that shouldn't.

It's a sexual thing, not a personality thing. I don't know why people have these thoughts about bottoms.

many talk about how masculine i am compared to my partner who is more feminine and pretty much we null this misconception, im a bottom and my partner is clearly a top

what goes on in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom normally Tongue

LOL, I've seen some very masculine bottoms and fem. tops, then there are guys that will do either. Top, bottom, middle , whatever, it has nothing to do with being feminine or masculine acting and everything to do with what you like and can do sexually.

Correct. Being a bottom, doesnt define your personality, it just defines what goes on in the bedroom. I myself am a Masculine Top/Versatile, My partner is a Masculine Bottom/Versatile. So being a bottom doesnt make you a Fem.... So Basically people are being judgemental.... Like i was taught in school.... Never judge a Book by its Cover, You never know whats in store inside!!!!!