Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriend issue
After I posted my first post in this forum it happened once (sex after a while) , it was great felt a little relieved (wanted to go second round) ... But 3 days after that my sexual needs caught up with me again... I mastrubated once (I came but it didn't do anything... My sexual satisfaction was the same) he has issue with twice a week because he says for someone whom don't do it often, and is compromising with once a week is more than enough. I'm afraid of talking about it with him do to he told me once he would leave me so there will be no more arguing about sex. Im afraid that this will kill my feelings and would later break up with him before I have an affair.

Is there something wrong with me in wanting sex twice or 3 times a week, and that I don't get any sexual relief when I masturbate? I feel like a freak

Let him leave and find a partner that you match up with in the sex department. Though it may not be a long term solution. Allowing him to leave may draw him back somewhat. Person to person sex is usually more satisfying than masturbation. There should be no surprise in that.
I bid NO Trump!

SergioWinterdal Wrote:Is there something wrong with me in wanting sex twice or 3 times a week, and that I don't get any sexual relief when I masturbate? I feel like a freak
No, there isn't. Hell, at your age, you might want it twice or three times a day! I'm 40 years older and I masturbate several times a week. So, no, you're not a freak at all.

Have you explored the possibility of having an open relationship? I know it can be tricky and some people just can't do it. But short of breaking up, I just don't know what else to suggest.

MikeW Wrote:No, there isn't. Hell, at your age, you might want it twice or three times a day! I'm 40 years older and I masturbate several times a week. So, no, you're not a freak at all.

Have you explored the possibility of having an open relationship? I know it can be tricky and some people just can't do it. But short of breaking up, I just don't know what else to suggest.
I don't think I can do an O. R. All my exes cheated on me.... And I lived all those years in wondering what's he doing now with whom he's now... And it's not healthy.... I love him allot [emoji24] [emoji22]....

Are either of you having any problems with the sex that you are having?

It could be that your partner is not enjoying the sex and is putting limits on how often he does it. If he is bottoming most of the time, he may be experiencing pain and soreness which keeps him from having sex more often.

Or,, it could be that he wants to be the "Top" more often.

Maybe he has a problem with low Testosterone or erectile dysfunction which both are treatable with medication.

There are a variety of reasons why he may be limiting sex to once a week, you need to find out if it's a low sex-drive, or there's something else that's happening with him.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Just a thought, maybe he's cheating on you and getting it elsewhere. He's less interested in you, possibly, and is getting his fix since elsewhere since you are not his cup of tea.

Sucks to think like that, but it's a possibility that you shouldn't overlook simply because your scared of having your heart broken again.

Regardless, whether he's cheating or not, if he threatens to break up with you because you want to talk about something that's important to you, his interests and intentions already don't involve you.

Bad communication skills and manipulative... not the right guy for you... well, for anyone.

Time to move on.

Jeez.

For the first five years, I think my parter and I probably did fuck every day.

You've had the talk. He's told you where the lines are. So here are your options:

* Have sex with him once a week, and masturbate to make up the difference in your sex drive.

* Have sex with him once a week, and look elsewhere to supplement that, either with or without his knowledge.

* End the relationship.

Lex